[ROM][ICS][4.0.3][Milestone4]BLUE LIGHTNING- v1.1.1-BLACKeditioN[AOKP][16/3/12]

Search This thread

sneilkanth

Aug 8, 2010
Bengaluru
Can't receive or make calls on dpi s below 200. The process.com.android force closes. Bhuvan could you please take a look into it.

I really want to run your ROM on 160 dpi...

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium

switchgott

Jan 22, 2007
Hi,

how is it possible to deaktivate the window animation??
I installed funpack, but now the animation are not very good.
Performancestealer .-)

How can i disable it?

Thanks

PS:
This is the best rom i ever use!!
Great and big thanks for it!!!

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
is the TV-out work???

Yes...

Can't receive or make calls on dpi s below 200. The process.com.android force closes. Bhuvan could you please take a look into it.

I really want to run your ROM on 160 dpi...

I think u should stick to 240 for now.....will look into that later.

will the AOKP themes work from the galaxy nexus thread?

Don't try them....u may end up in a hell of a mess.

Hi,

how is it possible to deaktivate the window animation??
I installed funpack, but now the animation are not very good.
Performancestealer .-)

How can i disable it?

Thanks

PS:
This is the best rom i ever use!!
Great and big thanks for it!!!

Read the third post.....a flash able zip of stock anims is in perka's stash .

Has anyone encountered any problem after changing dpi??

Sent from my Galaxy S running MIUI ICS!

Don't try multi dpi for now.

Someone have a clue why the Android OS process stays on ~35-40% ?
It drains my battery.

Known 4.0.3 bug.

Guys build 23 changelog is online!!

Last edited:
Reactions: hextence

sago62

Dec 21, 2010
Yes...

I think u should stick to 240 for now.....will look into that later.

Don't try them....u may end up in a hell of a mess.

Read the third post.....a flash able zip of stock anims is in perka's stash .

Don't try multi dpi for now.

Known 4.0.3 bug.

Guys build 23 is online!!

here….at least it seems :rolleyes:

thompson2009

Mar 2, 2011
Chesterfield
External sd card shows up fine mate! keep up! emmc

Hi

Well i could not see my folders on the external sd. Could not connect to it on my pc either. Music apps cannot see folders either.

Tried a couple of mount apps to. I have seen posts of others saying they cannot use their external sd either. was searching for solution.

I restored my teamshacking 16 and i can play my music on this rom.

Not moaning as great rom. Just need my music got 16Gb on ex sd. And i just could not get it working.

Thanks

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
Hi

Well i could not see my folders on the external sd. Could not connect to it on my pc either. Music apps cannot see folders either.

Tried a couple of mount apps to. I have seen posts of others saying they cannot use their external sd either. was searching for solution.

I restored my teamshacking 16 and i can play my music on this rom.

Not moaning as great rom. Just need my music got 16Gb on ex sd. And i just could not get it working.

Thanks

External SD card is in 'emmc' at the root of device that is why root browser is pre loaded in rom. I don't think that even on cm9 external sd card is accessible by PC . And after first boot it takes time to scan SD card by gallery and music apps. Patience my friend.

malcho

Aug 30, 2010
Sarajevo
External SD card is in 'emmc' at the root of device that is why root browser is pre loaded in rom. I don't think that even on cm9 external sd card is accessible by PC . And after first boot it takes time to scan SD card by gallery and music apps. Patience my friend.

Bhuvan,

Can you please check PM.

Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    6859409540_0e72f6f145_b.jpg

THIS ROM IS NOW DISCONTINUED, BUT DONT WORRY----NEW ROM ON SAME CONCEPT AND BASE---INFINITUM

INTRODUCTION- This rom is based on AOKP rom by recognized developer ROMANN and his team who is awesome-- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1435194 .
    This is not official AOKP, official AOKP is by sixstrings (look in dev section). This rom is now known as BLUE lightNiNg.

ARTICLE ON ROM AND INSTALLATION PROCEDURE BY THEANDROIDSOUL.COM

FEATURES, BLUE lightNiNg v1.0.1-

*BASED ON aokp for sgs milestone 4.

*glitch kernel v14b5.

*THEMED- AMOLED BLUE THEME by ETOY .

*FANCY CHAOSE REVENGE transition animations by THE PYSNTYST (rootzwiki).

*gapps 4/03/2012.

* EXTERNAL SD CARD WORK PERFECTLY IN BOTH MOBILE(EMMC IN ROOT OF DEVICE - /EMMC) AND IN COMPUTER. USE MASS STORAGE MODE.

*REBOOT DOESNT TAKE U INTO RECOVERY LIKE BEFORE IN BETA 2.1. works properly.

*square battery mod by HTZS AND PERKA instead of circle battery mod in stock aokp.

*MANY BLACK THEMED APPS AND ADDITIONAL APPS LIKE FILE BROWSER AND ALL SO U R GOOD TO GO JUST AFTER FLASHING THE ROM.

*removed some unwanted apps and live wallpapers. not phase beam cause i know everyone loves it.

*LOW STORAGE FIX INIT.D SCRIPT BY naTrium.

*and more butter which i forgot.

BUGS-

*LOCKSCREN WALLPAPER DOESNT WORK AS IN STOCK AOKP. HOPE THEY FIX IT IN NEXT RELEASE.

OFFICIAL BASE CHANGELOGS

OFFICIAL BUG TRACKER-report base related bugs here

SCREENSHOTS -

https://picasaweb.google.com/117638526643371847672/BlueLightning

FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS-

--COMING FROM CM9, drZMIUIv4, icssgs or any other ics rom-

*DOWNLOAD ROM

*WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET.

*FLASH ROM.

*REBOOT.

--COMING FROM STOCK ROMs/SAMSUNG BASED ROMS-

*DOWNLOAD ROM

*WIPE CACHE PARTITION.

*FLASH ROM.

*WHILE FLASHING THE PHONE WILL END UP IN A BOOTLOOP(if u have external sd card inserted, else wont reboot), NO PROBLEM.

*SWITCH OFF BY REMOVING BATTERY.

*REBOOT INTO RECOVERY.

*REFLASH .

*REBOOT.

--COMING FROM CM7/MIUI GB-

*DOWNLOAD ROM

*WIPE CACHE PARTITION.

*FLASH AND THEN REBOOT.

*ENJOY!!!

Flashing instructions if u have downloaded rom from perka's file stash pro---

* DOWNLOAD ROM

*long press and flash.

* This will only work if u r on any previous version of the rom . Any add ons also. May create problems if u aren't in any previous versions.

DOWNLOADS AND ALL DOWNLOADING INFO IN THIRD POST.

THEMES, ALL THEME REALTED DISCUSSION, download links, add ons for themes, everything HERE --http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1503509

NOTE: I WONT MAKE OR PORT ANY THEMES, U GUYS DO IT AND ILL ADD IT IN OP. PLS MAKE SURE IF UR THEME WORKS PROPERLY. WHAT I NEED IS PROPER DOWNLOAD LINK OF UR THEME, SCREENSHOTS(IN A WEB FOLDER, NOT LINKS OF EACH SCREENSHOTS, USE PICASA FOR THAT). USE THE FRAMEWORK IN MY ROM AS BASE AND ADD UR XMLS, PNGs and mod smali codes in it to prevent for any new bugs to appear.

CREDITS-

*ROMANN AND THE WHOLE TEAM KANG.
    )

*PERKA( as he calls himself, my personal google). ---- THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS HELPING ME .

*addicted2088

*PAWITP ( ics on sgs would have been not here right now if he wouldn't have been there ).

*TEAM HACKSUNG.

*ONECOSMIC AND TEAM ICSSGS .

*RTPFESSOA.

*etoy

*psyntyst.

*sonnysekhon.

*br1ckéd

*jamerz

*naTrium

*sixstrings

*MY TESTERS

*donators

*ANYONE WHO HAS HELPED AND I FORGOT HIM.

*USERS....OBVIOUSLY!!

donators- re adding the list soon. deleted it accidentally. :)

Follow me on twitter-- @GoyalBhuvan

Thankxx to all and enjoy!!
    DOWNLOADS --

hotfile links-BLUElightNiNg 1.1.1

stock animations morph pack by zeitgeist- download here
    NOTE:NO MIRRORS FOR NOW.

u can also download rom from perka's stash app.find it on market, its free and just 70 kb. thanks to perka.
    changelogs-

V1.1.1

*REMOVED THE PRIME NOVA LAUNCHER WHICH WAS ACCIDENTALLY ADDED.APOLOGIES TO TESLACOIL FORM MY SIDE.

*MANY BLACK APPS.

*SCREENSTATE SCALING SCRIPT ADDED.

************************************************************************************************************************
    V1.1.0

*fixed keyboard at last.

*semaphore 9.9.5b kernel.

*fixed that market problem where many apps weren't compatible(untested bug fix).

* re added blue and black themed keyboard.

*squeezed a few MBs by removing some unwanted stuff and apps.

Note: more battery mods, different themes won't be added just because some people want it. If most no. Of people want it then that thing will be added. New rom will be released tomorrow.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

v1.0.3-

*fixed keyboard bugs and added fixed email.apk

Edit: keyboard bugs still there. Will try again today.

FAQs-

q- camera doesnt works after launching it. how to fix it?
    a- wait for 30 secs then it will work after first time launching.

q-how to add toggles, battery icons like in screenshots?
    a- got to settings- rom control

q- there are multiple copies of photos and songs in my gallery and music app?
    a-go to settings- apps-all - media storage- clear its data- reboot- wait for some minutes.

q- i dont like 'this' black app. how to get white ones back?
    a- extract it from gapps whichc can be downloaded from HERE or from cm9 if its not gapps app.
    beta 2.02

Mirror Beta 2.02

Rom will be up on the stash soon.

DONATE TO ME GUYS.

Edit : rom is up on stash also...it is named as 2.01 but is 2.02 only and it may have one or two extra apps in it like root browser. Its fine .

ALSO HIT THANKXX.
    Ohk, to clear out things -- currently b23 is the most stable build. I have beta 2.02 out based on b23 and I will get an update 2.1 based on b23 out tonight. Ass far as b24 is concerned, it was buggy and had hell issues so I didn't wasted. A lot of my time on it (although I wasted 5 hours ) and I am directly jumping to b25 which is out . B25 also has some issues but I am still going to make a rom on b25, these two 2.1 and 3.0 will be the last updates till 12th march because of my exams. Those who want new features, u can try b25 which is more buggy and has issues, those who want something stabler than b25 (beta 3.0) u can try build 23(beta 2.1). I will most probably get both updates out today. Enjoy and donate to me if u can, also hit the thankxx button.

Note : all themes for beta 2.02 will work on beta 2.1, but not on beta3.0(it will work but a mess). I won't make any add ons and themes for beta 3.0.

Until my exams are over, u guys help each other and don't let the thread die. ;)