[Q]PRI version check

Search This thread

123SIT

Oct 4, 2007
Greenville, NC
Could someone with USCC go to the dialer and do ##786#, then View and tell me what version there PRI is? TIA

EDIT: If you don't have the ability to use the ## dial codes download the EPST.apk file I attached, move it to /system/apps, then install it, then reboot and you should be able to use the ## codes now.

Attachments

• EPST.apk
    240.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

123SIT

Oct 4, 2007
Greenville, NC
Had that issue before but didn't know if anyone else would. Give this a go if you don't mind:

- Go into the Dialer and enter *#83786633 then press the Home key
- Go back into the phone dialer (clear first code) and enter *#22745927
- Now a box will come up asking for the SPC code. Enter 000000
- Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button.

Thanks for trying to help.

droidzach

Dec 23, 2010
Monroe, WI
Had that issue before but didn't know if anyone else would. Give this a go if you don't mind:

- Go into the Dialer and enter *#83786633 then press the Home key
- Go back into the phone dialer (clear first code) and enter *#22745927
- Now a box will come up asking for the SPC code. Enter 000000
- Press the Hiddenmenu Enable radio button.

Thanks for trying to help.

No prob bud. I tried your next set of instructions but 000000 is an invalid code on my phone dang

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

123SIT

Oct 4, 2007
Greenville, NC
No prob bud. I tried your next set of instructions but 000000 is an invalid code on my phone dang

I figured, after you do a *228 it changes your lock code. It's all zeros on the EA11 rom until you do the first *228. I got a friend who works at USCC and they have a utility that can tell you the lock code. It's generated by hashing the phone serial with some other variable. Thanks for your assistance though.

droidzach

Dec 23, 2010
Monroe, WI
I figured, after you do a *228 it changes your lock code. It's all zeros on the EA11 rom until you do the first *228. I got a friend who works at USCC and they have a utility that can tell you the lock code. It's generated by hashing the phone serial with some other variable. Thanks for your assistance though.

Yeah im gonna head over to a store and see if I can get it from them. I know they can tell me but they won't always do it

defenestrado

Mar 30, 2011
Knoxville, TN
Thanks for this. I was wondering where I could find that number.

It looks like you only need the app they recommend to get a terminal, so if you already have one, you don't need to download another app. Also, from one of the comments, use
Code:
getprop ril.MSL
instead of just getprop to keep from looking through all of getprop's output.

My PRI is 0x01. If it matters, I'm running the community rom 1.2 with the EC01 radio.

Last edited:

hereticgod

Dec 8, 2010
Mason City
:)Thanks man! Had code but I checked it out anyway. Worked like a charm. If they ever change mine on update this will save me a call to USCC.

EC10 rooted with super one click
Flashed over with EB16 Pnp3
Runnin diddy's remix and helix boot n shutdown

Top Liked Posts