Sony xperia c2305 root and recovery

Search This thread

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
images

Hi guys.. I am opening this thread only for the users of Sony xperia c2305.. It will help u in all the Root, Recover and Modifications required for the improvement of the phone....

Hope u people would like it.. Thanking you

Attachments

• sony-xperia-c-3.jpg
    sony-xperia-c-3.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:

yuvinderkumar

Nov 8, 2013
Fonts change

Hi all,
after rooting i tried to change fonts via ifont app, but two times when i change fonts my sony xperia c hangs at Sony logo only.
I had to recover my phone via SUS.
Please help me why this happen and which are fonts which are compatible with sony XC

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
Hi all,
after rooting i tried to change fonts via ifont app, but two times when i change fonts my sony xperia c hangs at Sony logo only.
I had to recover my phone via SUS.
Please help me why this happen and which are fonts which are compatible with sony XC

Manually change fonts by yourself.

• Download font on internet(should be .ttf file)
  • Copy it 4 times.
  • Rename them as
SoMABold.ttf
SoMARegular.ftf
Roboto-Regular.ttf
Roboto-Bold.ttf
  • Copy them to system/fonts with Root Explorer
  • Set permissions to RW-R--R--
  • Restart your phone its done

I added Toyota font here, you can try it first. It should work if you don't make something wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-12-09-06-26.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-12-09-06-26.png
    108.9 KB · Views: 1,102

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
If you are getting boot failure the u can also go for fresh installation of the rom.. Within today and tomorrow am gonna upload it's cwm recovery which will make it easy for u..

Sent from my F53s using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yuvinderkumar

Nov 8, 2013
Thanks for the reply.
But taconikky, the fonts toyota that you attached has four fonts having different size, but as you had written to copy same font four times ?
Where can i found steps to repair from cwm.

Any body has used this method successfully, because it is very painful to go for flash and lose your data.

Thanks XDA

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
I have used it in my phone.. It worked fine and smoothly.. Actually it's good because fresh installation will free up ur lot of memory..

lostangeles

Nov 25, 2013
Manually change fonts by yourself.

• Download font on internet(should be .ttf file)
  • Copy it 4 times.
  • Rename them as
SoMABold.ttf
SoMARegular.ftf
Roboto-Regular.ttf
Roboto-Bold.ttf
  • Copy them to system/fonts with Root Explorer
  • Set permissions to RW-R--R--
  • Restart your phone its done

I added Toyota font here, you can try it first. It should work if you don't make something wrong.

How did u hide the sim indicator and made the signal bar white?

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
Note: U need Root Permissions for the below operations...

U can use gravity box or xblast tool application for ur status bar tweaks.. .. Gravity box link is provided below..

https://app.box.com/s/0d4mdy3in5p4pcrmpcwd

Xposed installer link..

https://app.box.com/s/58yo1y5wj25jexaoq1rz

Installation instructions are::
1. Install xposed installer first and then gravity box
2. Open xposed installer go to framework.. Select install/update.. Reboot
3. Go back to xposed installer main menu.. Open module.. Click gravity box or xblast tool
4. Then reboot and open gravity box or xblast tool.

Hope you like this.. Thanks for it.. Enjoy

Last edited:
Reactions: kjinx01

TacoNikky

Dec 12, 2013
Istanbul
Thanks for the reply.
But taconikky, the fonts toyota that you attached has four fonts having different size, but as you had written to copy same font four times ?
Where can i found steps to repair from cwm.

Any body has used this method successfully, because it is very painful to go for flash and lose your data.

Thanks XDA

I added bold and normal fonts and copied them twice. You can use only one font and you can copy it four times and rename it. It will be alright :good:

How did u hide the sim indicator and made the signal bar white?

I will publish my rom as Xperia Light rom about 10 days later. You can install it as well ;)

Focuscar

Aug 10, 2012
Thx, I think I got my phone rooted. I just need to test whether rooted features are unlocked tomorrow.

manoj36

Mar 30, 2014
banglore
Don't forget to reboot ur phone after rooting with framaroot.. It will b upgraded to binaries.. Enjoy..

Sent from my C2004 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

iSiddharth

Jul 20, 2014
Indore
itechnolearn.wordpress.com

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
In my opinion, Rooting will void your telephone Warranty.rooting/Installing Custom ROM is not an approved process thus you'll be losing all your guarantee profits over your Android Smartphone in the wake of Rooting/Installing it.there are sure dangers of harming your Android Smartphone/Tablets while Rooting/Installing Custom ROM in it. Subsequently, it is suggested that you move ahead at your own particular danger and we are not to be considered capable regardless of the possibility that your Smartphone gets harmed amid or in the wake of finishing the Rooting/Custom ROM establishment process.you may not get any future authority programming or firmware redesigns in the wake of rooting and introducing Custom ROM in your Android Smartphone. Also You require a Windows Based PC or Laptop for this Procedure.also verify your device have half battery left .

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The easiest way of rooting Sony xperia c2305 phone is framaroot app...just with a single click ur phone will be rooted....
    Tested by me..working perfectly..
    Try on ur phone..

https://app.box.com/s/d9r0adbmn0gk8zolp498

Note: U need Root Permissions for the below operations...

U can use gravity box or xblast tool application for ur status bar tweaks.. .. Gravity box link is provided below..

https://app.box.com/s/0d4mdy3in5p4pcrmpcwd

Xposed installer link..

https://app.box.com/s/58yo1y5wj25jexaoq1rz

Installation instructions are::
    1. Install xposed installer first and then gravity box
    2. Open xposed installer go to framework.. Select install/update.. Reboot
    3. Go back to xposed installer main menu.. Open module.. Click gravity box or xblast tool
    4. Then reboot and open gravity box or xblast tool.

Hope you like this.. Thanks for it.. Enjoy