Xperia ion

Search This thread

Rebekka_Sun

Jan 17, 2013
I am sorry, I can't send u this. But I have another idea. Delete the battery.stats.bin and then restart your phone. It should create a new one. But I am not sure

psxpetey

I am sorry, I can't send u this. But I have another idea. Delete the battery.stats.bin and then restart your phone. It should create a new one. But I am not sure

It does but it gets worse every time. At first it was like 5% and down I tried that trick 10% and down and it steadily got worse with each try now its 30-50 and down and if I play a video even if its at 100% it goes to 1%. Thanks for the thought tho

Sent from my LT28i using XDA Free mobile app

Rebekka_Sun

Jan 17, 2013
Try something else. type *#*#7378423#*#* in your keyboard to open the service tests. Then test your battery
(Battery Health Test)
you will get that i am sure

Rebekka_Sun

Jan 17, 2013
That was just to test your battery.
Then i have got another idea. Can you install Terminal Emulator, please?
Type rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
This i a path, but it can depend on other devices. If it is not correct, then nothing will happen exept a little notification about it.
Actually you can delete your battery stats. Also for users who doesn't have the point "advanced>wipe battery stats"
This is also a possiblity to fix your problem with your battery.

psxpetey

That was just to test your battery.
Then i have got another idea. Can you install Terminal Emulator, please?
Type rm /data/system/batterystats.bin
This i a path, but it can depend on other devices. If it is not correct, then nothing will happen exept a little notification about it.
Actually you can delete your battery stats. Also for users who doesn't have the point "advanced>wipe battery stats"
This is also a possiblity to fix your problem with your battery.

Terminal emulator is always the first thing to be installed on my phone right after root haha. I deleted it through file manager after I mounted the system the other day seemed to help a bit.

psxpetey

How old is your mobile phone?

2012 is when I got it which is when the ion came out. First it had gingerbread if I remember right than ics then finally got jelly bean as a last update. Bootloader locked rooted deodexed bloat removed. Battery should be fine hence I think it is software related.

On a side note sometimes the phone is ligjtening fast but often it will slow to a crawl in my most used apps facebook and browser and txt. When I uninstall facebook and facebook messenger the phone seems to speed up and battery drain is less. First I need ro tackle the 1% issue though lol