[ODIN] Full DJ05 Odin Package

Search This thread

times_infinity

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94BMLZW8

Flash this with the PDA option in Odin. This is good if you want to restore your phone to complete stock without having to reflash the DJ05 modem, etc.

THIS IS FOR THE VERIZON FASCINATE ONLY.
DO NOT FLASH THIS TO ANY OTHER GALAXY S VARIANT

THIS IS NOT ROOTED YOU WILL HAVE TO REROOT AFTER RESTORING THIS. DON'T ASK IF IT IS ROOTED BECAUSE IT ISN'T.

Also, DO NOT flash this if you are going to bring your phone to Verizon for repairs/exchanges as Verizon hasn't released DJ05

If you want to bring your phone into Verizon due to warranty purposes go to this thread and flash DI01 instead.

Just like Adrynalyne's DI01 Odin package this flashes:
Modem
Kernel
System
Recovery

Formats:
Cache
Data
DBData

Remeber!! Use this at your own risk! I am not responsible if you brick your phone by flashing this to the wrong phone or power loss or any interruption to the flashing!!

EDIT: Apparently my hosting sucks. and so does my upload speed, so i blame that for there being problems with the download. Sorry again! New link should work. Uploaded to megaupload.

EDIT2: Apparently since people don't like to read. This will not give you root and this will put on unrooted factory DJ05. You will lose all of your data as well.

Last edited:

reloaded89

Sep 29, 2009
is it normal for odin to kinda "stall" when it saids "SetupConnection"? i haven't seen odin do anything for a few minutes now.

norm883

Dec 1, 2005
DJ05

Just says fail on start. No Md5 at end of file?
Will redownload and try again.

Norm883

Sep 21, 2010
Download link will only work on right click Save as.

file downloads 202megs

DJ05.tar.tar = 202mb

Ran Odin tried to install using PDA.

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> ‹
<ID:0/003>
<ID:0/003> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Sep 21, 2010
took me about 5 minutes to download, i think theres something wrong with the hosted file. because when you save it it doesnt tell you the size the of the file either.. it just downloads and completes at 202mb/windows reports it at 212mb i still havent had it install correctly. and i had to go back to the DI01 cause i did get the phone to PC icon after the unsuccessful flash.

imnuts

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2007
West Chester
www.imnuts.org
I downloaded the file and it completed at 341MB. Looking at the files I had for DI01 (not the full package, 4 different files) that looks to be about correct as total those files add up to ~330MB.

Sep 21, 2010
im not sure what my issue is then. ive redownloaded it 4 times on my laptop, tried twice on my desktop and one more time on the gf's laptop. and they all stop at the 202mb file.

gunnermike

Dec 13, 2010
Crestview
it runs pretty well, for stock. i beleive it does run better than di01, which is to be expected. but im getting rid of it, i cant stand stock! but a very useful tool, concidering the number of times i brick my phone in a week. :D

thank you.

jdimase821

Jun 17, 2010
I just flashed. Everything worked just fine but I lost haptic feedback. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Eddog4DROID

Dec 2, 2010
So what exactly is "stock", stock TouchWiz, as in, just like the phone we bought, but with the DJ05 improvements?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Eddog4DROID

Dec 2, 2010
Follow up to my last question. I want DJ05 and the ability to receive any OTA's w/o having to reset everything. Is this possible? Note: I do have DJ05 from the IRC, clean version if I recall.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=94BMLZW8

Flash this with the PDA option in Odin. This is good if you want to restore your phone to complete stock without having to reflash the DJ05 modem, etc.

THIS IS FOR THE VERIZON FASCINATE ONLY.
    DO NOT FLASH THIS TO ANY OTHER GALAXY S VARIANT

THIS IS NOT ROOTED YOU WILL HAVE TO REROOT AFTER RESTORING THIS. DON'T ASK IF IT IS ROOTED BECAUSE IT ISN'T.

Also, DO NOT flash this if you are going to bring your phone to Verizon for repairs/exchanges as Verizon hasn't released DJ05

If you want to bring your phone into Verizon due to warranty purposes go to this thread and flash DI01 instead.

Just like Adrynalyne's DI01 Odin package this flashes:
    Modem
    Kernel
    System
    Recovery

Formats:
    Cache
    Data
    DBData

Remeber!! Use this at your own risk! I am not responsible if you brick your phone by flashing this to the wrong phone or power loss or any interruption to the flashing!!

EDIT: Apparently my hosting sucks. and so does my upload speed, so i blame that for there being problems with the download. Sorry again! New link should work. Uploaded to megaupload.

EDIT2: Apparently since people don't like to read. This will not give you root and this will put on unrooted factory DJ05. You will lose all of your data as well.
    Sorry!

Hey guys.

I see that you guys are having issues with downloading it. I'll try and upload it somewhere else as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
    now for the big question lol, if i have to re-install angry birds will it keep all the saved data when I re-download it?!

haha just curious cause if not I want to wait til tomorrow cause I have 3 stars in every lvl on the regular game and seasons and would like to beat it before I have to start all over!

Probably not. If you want to keep that kind of data, you're better off flashing the individual DJ05 modem and then JT's clean DJ05. This DJ05 will wipe data, so you'll lose everything. This is good for if you screw something up that you can't really fix, but plan on going back up to DJ05, so you don't have to restore DI01 and then flash DJ05 modem and ROM.
    I just god a fascinate and it has Baseband and Build DH12. I want to flash custom rom and I'm coming from HTC devices where u just flash any custom rom.
    Here I read about different DJ05 and DI01 and not sure if it safe to just flash a rom.
    Do I need to flash this odin package first and them flash any dj05 rom or is there something else I should know?
    Thanks.

You can just flash the DJ05 modem from the other DJ05 release thread, and then flash a custom dj05 rom and kernel of choice, no need to flash this first.