[APP] Call restrictor

Search This thread

Quacktop

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2007
android.pullesson.nl
Hi all,

Do you have free minutes, like first 5 minutes free, to call to different numbers and do you pass them always? Get this app from the market, you can register your numbers in the app and configure the calling time and it will disconnect before the minutes you registered. The best thing is it will call back automatically. So you can keep on calling without passing more.
It will also vibrate 15 seconds before it disconnects. It works great.

Link: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=PullesSon

Send from my GT-I9000 Doc's ROM v9.9.5 Kitchen JS8 using XDA app powered by tegrak's kernel.

Reactions: smtrejo

smtrejo

Jan 26, 2010
Nos salvaste carnal!!! (You saved us bro!!!) :D

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Quacktop

Sep 17, 2007
android.pullesson.nl
Thanks all.

Just changed the timer method, some how it wasn't counting well sometimes. Now it does, verified old vs new and new counted well while old was counting bad.

So all who has it installed: UPDATE!

Also added a notification, so you can see the application is running.

If you can't buy it on the market, donate to me and I'll send you a license for the free app on the market. If you neither can donate by paypal, let me know by PM or mail.

Last edited:

L1tR05

Apr 14, 2009
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I see the calls stay waiting, and I think that way they're still counting in $$$...

(Para hablar en nuestro idioma, te decía... al terminar el tiempo, la llamada se queda en espera y abre otra llamada... no será que la llamada en espera siga contando para la operadora???) By the way, tengo la app PRO.

Quacktop

Sep 17, 2007
android.pullesson.nl
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I see the calls stay waiting, and I think that way they're still counting in $$$...

Thanks for buying and reporting problems, I really appreciate it.

Can you provide me more information?
Like: telephone brand and model, custom ROM or stock, kernel, android's version, operator (I guess telcel).

The app is tested on SGS GT-i9000 with 2.2.1 and 2.3.3 and on HTC Wildfire 2.2.1.

Thanks in advanced.

Send from my GT-I9000 kitchen's ROM v2 JVB using XDA app powered by fugumod.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

Do you have free minutes, like first 5 minutes free, to call to different numbers and do you pass them always? Get this app from the market, you can register your numbers in the app and configure the calling time and it will disconnect before the minutes you registered. The best thing is it will call back automatically. So you can keep on calling without passing more.
    It will also vibrate 15 seconds before it disconnects. It works great.

Link: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=PullesSon

Send from my GT-I9000 Doc's ROM v9.9.5 Kitchen JS8 using XDA app powered by tegrak's kernel.