A Gift for HD2 Owners (TOO) :P

Search This thread

Willy318is

Sep 22, 2004
Pasadena
Hey guys, Few months back I created this and posted it in the Desire HD forum, but I just thought that HD2 owners Might like it as well.

Head over to my post, and grab it all, Hoping that "SOME" of you might like it.

It created kinda Blast, Enjoy!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034944

I apologize in advance, for not making a dedicated thread in HD2 Forum, not a great typist :)

Will

Last edited:

katalin_2003

Nov 12, 2011
Thanks, Willy, that's very nice of you.
I listened to a few of them and I'm impressed, congrats!
I have both the DHD and the Leo (512), both great phones but can't separate myself from the Leo.

ptrics

Jan 17, 2011
Mexicali
Awesome

Great work Will, loved your ringtones, rock and rock and roll, sms2 mostly.. But some others to be use...

Great skills by the way...

XOXO.. Well only the O's. :D

Reactions: Willy318is

Lesi

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks for them man, love them rly much :D as i also said in your other thread, you could add more if you get some new :p

Reactions: Willy318is

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, Few months back I created this and posted it in the Desire HD forum, but I just thought that HD2 owners Might like it as well.

Head over to my post, and grab it all, Hoping that "SOME" of you might like it.

It created kinda Blast, Enjoy!

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1034944

I apologize in advance, for not making a dedicated thread in HD2 Forum, not a great typist :)

Will
    Thanks, Willy, that's very nice of you.
    I listened to a few of them and I'm impressed, congrats!
    I have both the DHD and the Leo (512), both great phones but can't separate myself from the Leo.
    @katalin_2003:

Glad you liked them :)
    Awesome

Great work Will, loved your ringtones, rock and rock and roll, sms2 mostly.. But some others to be use...

Great skills by the way...

XOXO.. Well only the O's. :D
    Thanks for them man, love them rly much :D as i also said in your other thread, you could add more if you get some new :p