[ROM] [UNOFFICIAL] 4.1.2 PARANOIDANDROID 2.57-Utacka | Sauces of 13.1.2013

Search This thread
D

droidjam

Thank the Cyanogenmod and Paranoid Android team and donate them not me.
I just type ./rom-build.sh galaxysmtd

noidtrue

Jul 11, 2007
Saw the file of 2.5 on andromirror, does it mean that we can download and update it now?

D

droidjam

I do 3 wipe but should also work with update and then flashing gapps and wipe cache wipe dalvik so data don't get lost

noidtrue

Jul 11, 2007
after updated to 2.5, the Titanium backup cannot get superuser permission. But in the superSu, it shows that Titanium backup has gathered the super user permission. will try to reinstall 2.5 and wipe all the data again...

D

droidjam

Just delete super su cache and data on settings apps. That should fix it

sent from pa 2.50 on galaxy s

fred07123

Apr 27, 2011
Can you upload the latest version again the zip file is corrupt i download it 2 times but always corrupt pls thanks... I want to try this one

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Update pls thanks

D

droidjam

I'm sorry which zip file is corrupted? pa 2.51 that i posted?

Netmatrix pls upload I'll check link again.

Neel.I please wipe cache and dalvik cache for stability :) or at least just dalvik cache. your phone will thank you with stability. I did flash w/o wipes too but I don't recommend it can lead to problems.

Netmatrix

Jan 7, 2008
Portugal
OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 9 Pro

Neel.I please wipe cache and dalvik cache for stability :) or at least just dalvik cache. your phone will thank you with stability. I did flash w/o wipes too but I don't recommend it can lead to problems.

yes, the file you posted on androidmirror have crc error on six files, i'm on half uploading the zip file (slow upload > 50 kb/s) for you if you dont mind of course!

Reactions: loserrahul
D

droidjam

Netmatrix thank you I downloaded and flashed again to check and you are right its broken I don't know why maybe the upload had some problems.

Neel.I

Jul 5, 2012
Boston
d0rkvader.blogspot.in

clearing cache,i have no problems.
i get "paranoid" when I need to do factory reset .. hate to get all apps up and working again .. Thank you ! I'll get downloading right away :D

PS : I am guessing I wont lose my Paranoid settings for apps if I clear cache .. correct me if I am wrong
backing up the setting anyhow

Top Liked Posts