[Recovery] CWM Recovery v6.0.2.8 for XT925 and XT926 (**UPDATED**2013-02-19)

Search This thread

zerogun

Nov 6, 2012
Sorry, wrong place :(
Anyway do you think there is any chance i can bring it back to life?

You do not need to safestrap if your bootloader is unlockd. I had an Atrix HD, trust me.

Go download the latest CWM from here:

https://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

You want the "Motorola Atrix HD" version. I prefer non-touch, but whatever you want. Move the files to where your fastboot files are. Then open up command prompt, connect you phone, boot into Fastboot mode, and then type in your command prompt:

fastboot flash recovery recovery-clockwork-6.0.4.4-mb886.img

That'll get you CWM recovery on your device. No flash whatever you want!

Also, do the EB40 mod right away. You will not regret it and it's soooooo easy.

Orphee

Jan 31, 2008
Google Pixel 8
Hi,

I just build latest recovery from online recovery builder for XT925 (didn't built it for XT926 as I can't test it).

So here it is in attachement :

as always, while in bootloader mode (black screen) flash it with fastboot :

Code:
fastboot flash recovery touch_recovery_6.0.4.8.img

Tested and working.

Bye

Attachments

• touch_recovery_6.0.4.8.img
    7.9 MB · Views: 566

Sumanji

Apr 1, 2012
Durham, NC
Hey, just wondering why there is no "official" support for the latest CWM? I.e. why is 6.0.4.4 the latest one on the CWM website?

Thanks,

Su

lcc014

Mar 31, 2011
Hi,

I just build latest recovery from online recovery builder for XT925 (didn't built it for XT926 as I can't test it).

So here it is in attachement :

as always, while in bootloader mode (black screen) flash it with fastboot :

Code:
fastboot flash recovery touch_recovery_6.0.4.8.img

Tested and working.

Bye
What is the different between 6.0.4.8 and 6.0.5.0 other than the touch screen support ? I like the touch screen version better for ease of use - no need to press the volume button and power button to scroll and select.

Thanks,

Ching-Ho Cheng

7eregrine

Nov 2, 2011
Cleveland
Am I the only one the prefers NON TOUCH?
Hard to accidentally select anything that way.
CUrrentrly using a touch recovery, though. Just curious.

Huli13

Dec 8, 2013
Not able to flash.

Could somebody please point me to a noob guide to flash CWM recovery? I have flashed android tablets and my old droid4, cant seem to get this one to stick on my 926. adb is showing successful fastboot flash, cant get it to reboot to recovery after that. Did I maybe miss something?

Reactions: hearkenoath

hearkenoath

Jun 22, 2013
Juarez
Could somebody please point me to a noob guide to flash CWM recovery? I have flashed android tablets and my old droid4, cant seem to get this one to stick on my 926. adb is showing successful fastboot flash, cant get it to reboot to recovery after that. Did I maybe miss something?
Go to /system/etc/install_recovery.sh, save it somewhere and delete it. That worked for me.

Also, ditch the whole adb. I just used Rashr from the Playstore and installed the latest Philztouch

OGdroidster

Nov 29, 2015
If your using windows you use cmd. You can find it in the general part of forum for this device. You should be able to find a thread with instructions. Its fairly simple.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I want to say hello to the Razr HD community. For those who don't know my work, I develop the JellyBean rom for the Atrix. Today I built this recovery for Razr HD.

Disclaimer:
    I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this recovery may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

THIS RECOVERY SHOULD BE USED ONLY ON RAZRHD WITH A UNLOCKED BOOTLOADER

Maybe you want to be sure this recovery will work and will not damage your phone. I suggest all installing this to make some tests with /cache partition: copy some file to /cache, execute a backup from recovery, format it and execute an advanced restore through recovery.

Download link:
    hhttp://goo.im/devs/epinter/cwmrecovery6028-xt925_20130219-epinter.img

The recovery should be flashed though fastboot:

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery cwmrecovery6028-xt925_20130219-epinter.img

Hope this helps everyone with a unlocked XT925.
    Hi,

I built latest CWM Touch 6.0.3.5 for XT925 on Recovery Builder.
    You will find it here : http://jenkins.cyanogenmod.org/job/recovery/34475/

It works well, just a little message at the bottom of CWM screen : warning no file_contexts
    Hello,

I just built latest Touch CWM 6.0.4.4 for XT925.

added in attachement.

Bye
    please is there flashable zip for 6.0.4.4 ? my pc does not work and I want to install from custum recovery

Use recovery tools from playstore to install any recovery from the phone..

Enviado desde mi RAZR HD mediante Tapatalk