[ROM]Sea_JB V.2B(4.2.2)[20MAR13]

Search This thread

kuzibri

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 25, 2008
sorry my friend i am now rest in peace not thinking too much in developing roms (you know why) :mad:

Hi my dear friend,

yes, I do know why, but IMPO it's not the solution to give up but the real solution is to go on with what you;re good in (building fantastic ROM's), so you can let "the others" see that you do not give a damn f*ck what they are doing with what you do. Otherwise stated: being offensive is always better than being defensive. The one who attacks, instead of defends, will always win. But that's just my, own experienced, PO.

wish you all the strenght in the world and kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

Lincoln357

Oct 13, 2008
Thanks everyone on their answers ,you really shouldn't have trying so hard to help. :thumbdown:

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk 2

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Thanks everyone on their answers ,you really shouldn't have trying so hard to help. :thumbdown:

Sent from my NexusHD2 using Tapatalk 2

Hi my dear friend,

I have no solution for your issue, unfortunately. Why do you not send a PM to Seaman himself?

kindest regards, Kuzibri

G1Dreamers

Mar 14, 2011
Bangalore
:fingers-crossed:sometimes photo say more than words:fingers-crossed:

Wolfreen X3 Screenshot
moborobo20130428094047.png
moborobo20130428093653.png
moborobo20130428093722.png
moborobo20130428093816.png
moborobo20130428093907.png
moborobo20130428093935.png
moborobo20130428100813.png
moborobo20130428100518.png

For more details post 2;)

When will it release???

351fp91

Oct 1, 2008
Orange TV

Hello with this rom and I have beautiful orange tv that does not work I have sound no picture?
t there are a known bug?

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Off topic posts or not?

Hi All Followers of this ROM,

a certain post of a member of one of my Dev's ROM for whom I created a Q&a/T thread set me to think and reconsider what kind of posts is OT or not and how to deal with that.

It is not my intention to be overly strict about what is or is not an OT post, you should decide before you post whether you think it is OT. Consider whether the development of the ROM is helped by your post. Consider also whether someone in the future, searching through the thread, would find your post useful or would it just take up bandwidth.
If there is any doubt as to whether a post is OT, i will not ask you for it to be moved.
If I do decide your post is OT, I will ask you to move it.
If you think it is not OT, please post your reasons in the Q&A thread, quoting post number.
If I or the developer then agree with you, I will delete my post in the dev thread asking you to move it, and the post can stay.
I hope this makes it all clearer.

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Last edited:

kuzibri

Oct 25, 2008
Evaluation

Hi seaman2k,

are you satisfied with the work I'm doing in the Q&A/T thread for your ROM and your own thread?

kindest regards, Kuzibri

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sea_JB V.2B

Info

• [*]Based on Evervolv
      [*]All basic functions works great
      [*]Full of weapons for that i call it Wolfreen (see post 2)
      [*]Package for all Mag/Clk Nand/DataOnExt/NativeSD:victory:

install instructions:
    - u should have EXT for mountonext or NativeSD
    - nand u have to get your system Sea-Jelly Bean 4.2.2 V1250M for Sea_JB V.2B 300M
    - just follow advanced aroma installer and chooses what go with your setting

Note: this is the first release so we will share here bugs & solutions to get to the daily working rom (XDA is the greatest world)

thanks first to Evervolv team esp @nikez , Xylograph, Securecrt, c1cl0n,ph03n!x,kokotas ,Wis1152 & all xda :D

Download links Sea_JB V.2B
    -Link 2
    Link 3NEW
    OLDER VERSIONS
    Sea-Jelly Bean 4.2.2 V1

Don't forget to rate the thread
    Sea_Wolfreen V.3X

• [*]Fixed initrd for Mag/Heart
      [*]SuperSU 1.25 (thx. Chainfire)
      [*]Xperia Z Launcher (smooth-fast scrolling-auto rotation ) with full widgets Package :good:(thx. ra3al)
      [*]Fixed 720P (thx. tytung)
      [*]New cam with HDR
      [*]Add Sony Media app (Album-Movies-TrackID.....)
      [*]Timescape working now on HD2
      [*]Update Sound System & Reload it with
      1. Acid SYS. (thx. r-ikfoot )
      2. New Walkman Player with 98% working Functions (wooow)(thx. Sony)
      3. Noozxoide EIZO
      4. Sound Enhancements
      5. Awesome BEATS
      [*]New boot-animation (Xperia)
      [*]New Wallpapers (Xperia)
      [*] Z keyboard by default now:good:
      [*] Media Server working as not b4 on HD2(if you don't what is media server or how to play on search XDA and hit thanks after u know:p)
      [*]Update Apks Plus 2 of greatest Apk (Surprise)
      [*]Tweaks (Fast-Smooth-response-........)
      [*]Changed to Tytung modified aroma Script
      [*]Many more ..........
    Warning:be car-full when u use sound system it is too powerful & raise sound levels may not so good for your ears

Code:
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]Sea_JB V.2B 20MAR13[/COLOR][/SIZE]
    - Changed to new based to EVERVOLV merged with other files to customized the Rom to give best performance 
    - All functions working (Phone- Bluetooth-Wifi-Gps.....)
    - Add Acid Mod Esp arrangement to HD2 to give you best music system at all with wonderfulness sound controls ([COLOR="RoyalBlue"][B]Walkman player[/B][/COLOR]) ....pls test it 
    - changed kernel to Tytung JBr2 pls give him big THX.
    - change to Apex launcher... 
    - improve the performance with more tweaks .....
     [COLOR="red"][SIZE="6"]Sea-Jelly Bean 4.2.2 V1[/SIZE][/COLOR]
    - based on Evervolv 3.3.0p1
    - first release ....pls if u find a bug report here and i will do all my best to update the rom 
    - all functions working expect [COLOR="Red"]Wifi (kernel needed)[/COLOR]
    Good news

i manage to get wifi works and searching on network and now have mac address:fingers-crossed: i am keeping hard to get works completely i hope sooon :angel:
    moborobo20130218211149.png
    moborobo20130218211113.png
    ok r u ready :))..i am on my way to u with it and more ;) and dont forget to push thanks button if u like it :p
    moborobo20130319155158.png
    Sea_JB V.2B ON OP 1 post ...i hope u enjoy with it & iam looking forward to hear your comments :victory:
    and dont forget that there is always more but one by one :p