[SLIDER] [UPDATE:19/JAN] Classicflo Slider V2

Search This thread
Oh how I love this slider!

There's just one small problem, I'm using NRGZ's GTX ROM so the slider is "transparent" and your slider doesn't support this (I've seen the problem before but I'm not sure how to fix it.) so the tab you're on doesn't show, just a blank image. (see attached.)

Can anyone help the OP fix this, or can you fix it yourself? It would be amazing if you could fix it :D

P.S: I quite like how the rest of the tab appears "semi-transparent"... What does everyone else think out of interest? :p

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

knots

Nov 21, 2009
oh my.. so many responses.

@ Arto
reduce the size preview icons we can see its a little sharped because there are big. and the sms tab icon would be more aligned with the slider (the black square behind)

- either the icons are being stretched.. or what you're seeing is simply the low res nature of the orginal icons lol. could u screenshot? didnt notice the sms tab's misalignment, esp when it has a msg idicator. thanks for pointing these out!

@ dany_danay
install instructions (for any .cab file):
1. download the .cab file and move it onto your phone (via activesync) or to your microSD card.
2. use a file explorer program and navigate to where you have placed the .cab file
3. double-click the .cab installer to install. click "ok" or "yes" if required.
installation done!
i'll stick this in the original post.

@ energy rom users
the weekday name is out of alignment. but wow! it says the day of the week! (i'm using an old 2012-based manila build). i'll try align things as best i can.

selected tab is blank
- the selected icons are supposed to look like the home, music and settings icons in the attached thumbnail of the original post. hmm... this is a pretty bad bug.
if it's because the slider backplate is showing up on top of the icon, my quick fix: make the backplate slightly transparent.

i need my phone everyday so i'm unwilling to flash an energy rom and redo all my settings. anyone with the energy rom willing to test these two issues, i'll have trial cabs ready for testing soon.

@ calvano915
day of the week darker than white. hmm.. i'll look into how to edit colors. but if this is really irritating and u immediately want more contrast, i can darken a small area of the calendar icon for you.

on the icons todo list:
facebook tab
call history icons
manilatv
gps
- i dont have the extra tabs on my phone so i'll need the manila file names for these. i'm not sure what the developers have named it. is there an agreed upon universal name for these? also, i'm not that free atm, so these may take a while.

and what is people's opinion for specialized icons. Shall i put them all in the same cab? advantage: everyone can just use the same cab. disadvantage: there will be extra manila files which people dont use and they will take up space on your phone.

whoo... such a long post.

oh my.. so many responses.

@ energy rom users
the weekday name is out of alignment. but wow! it says the day of the week! (i'm using an old 2012-based manila build). i'll try align things as best i can.

selected tab is blank
- the selected icons are supposed to look like the home, music and settings icons in the attached thumbnail of the original post. hmm... this is a pretty bad bug.
if it's because the slider backplate is showing up on top of the icon, my quick fix: make the backplate slightly transparent.

i need my phone everyday so i'm unwilling to flash an energy rom and redo all my settings. anyone with the energy rom willing to test these two issues, i'll have trial cabs ready for testing soon.

I'll happily test the cab's you make and report back with what I can (i'm quite a noob at this, tell me what to look for if you like?)

I flash a lot of roms so I don't mind hardresets etc if it really goes that badly :)

superpeca

May 7, 2008
Belgrade
NRG ROM

I have an energy gtx rom too and cant wait for the cab fix!!! I was soooo disappointed when I realized that 6.5.X has colored slider icons cause I LOVE clean themes - all white or all black... This slider is what we are all missing ,as I remember it on my old ELF :)

ThaDSman

I'll be willing to test your cabs, BTW I found another bug in the Calendar tab, Iin the larger Icon the the name of day doesn't fit either.

Really lovin this slider, not to diss my boy NRGZ28 but the larger slider icons on some icons looked really bad...

Attachments

• ScreenShot1.jpg
    ScreenShot1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 116

pklein

Feb 7, 2007
Cologne
this post worked for me:
slider is now transparent and shows all underlying icons without error.

have a look at thread #689794. there you will find monfro_slider cab

cheers.

tobikage

Mar 17, 2010
Hello all,

I've created a slider for sense/manila 2.5 based on the classic monochromatic icons from touchflo3D 2.0.

Icons include:
Home, people, sms, email, internet, reader, photos & videos, music, calendar, stocks, footprints, recent documents, twitter, weather, programs (not pictured) and settings.

This is my first cab so if something somehow goes wrong, I may not be able to help you.

Enjoy! :)

install instructions (for any .cab file):
1. download the .cab file and move it onto your phone (via activesync) or to your microSD card.
2. use a file explorer program and navigate to where you have placed the .cab file
3. double-click the .cab installer to install. click "ok" or "yes" if required.
installation done!

can you help me make this slider?i like that very much.but i don't know how to make it,thanks

Attachments

• 71.rar
    352.4 KB · Views: 48
K

key-seven

That´s an awesome slider, but did you use 128x128px PNGs for the big icon view that is shown on the dark transparent background? On my HD2 the big icons look fuzzy and unclean... this sucks a bit. The slider tab is great btw.

crosek

Jan 20, 2011
Warsaw
Improve icon previev Quality..

"update all images to cleaned up 256x256"

I think I can fix the quality of the icons in the preview ..
someone is interested in besides me?