Galaxy Tab 2 Launch in the World?

Search This thread

eozen81

Oct 4, 2010
Istanbul
Hey guys,

I 've thought that it'd be useful If we discuss here the launch dates of our new tablet around the world and the approx. prices If possible?

willverduzco

User Experience Admin
Staff member
Apr 30, 2010
Manassas, VA
Great thread idea. I can't wait to see updates on release info, particularly for a wifi-only model if one becomes available. Right now, it's all conjecture, right?

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
960 dollars... holy crap! I hope the price drops in the US.

If my external hard driver works on the USB and transferring/editing files is cake, then I'm in.

tintol

Jun 7, 2010
Usually in Portugal there's no contract with the operator.

So you buy it for 699€ locked to that network, but your not forced to stay for 2 years and you can choose a cheap plan.

Or you can just use it as a wifi-only.

karminzo

May 3, 2005
But 699€ for a tablet i think is to much. Maybe with the presentation of the ipad2 the price will be cut off. i hope so

We have to stay tuned with Vodafone Portugal

lufc

Retired Senior Moderator / Resident Priest
Oct 9, 2007
Blackpool UK
www.leedsunited.com
Looks like it will be released in March in the UK with a price tag of around £549
If it is that much my first thought is" wow how much" but when you get over the shock and see whats under the HUD and what it can do then it just makes me think to hell with the price i need one :)

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
I wonder why these tablets are so expensive. Don't they understand that it is t too much for most of the customers? They are even more expensive than the apple products.and they weren't the cheapest ones either. A laptop can do more than a tablet for a lower price.

csmith75

Oct 18, 2007
I really wish that they would just give more options like Apple did with their iPad launch.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using XDA Premium App

Polarfuchs

Apr 20, 2008
I wonder why these tablets are so expensive. Don't they understand that it is t too much for most of the customers? They are even more expensive than the apple products.and they weren't the cheapest ones either. A laptop can do more than a tablet for a lower price.

I now heard in that podcast, that the other manufacturers just are not able to produce as cheap as apple.

http://www.jkkmobile.com/2011/02/meetmobility-podcast-65-mwc-cebit-js.html

Top Liked Posts