NOTE: Me are not responsible any problems caused by installed kernels.
So, Do it at your own Risk..!
For flashing this kernel is need the root access, because it will use SetCPU
or similiar tool for managing the frequency.
1. Download the needed file --> TASS_OC.7z
2. Extract TASS_OC.7z
3. Run S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38.exe
4. Click OPS
button and choose TASS_v1.0.ops
5. Clink PDA
buton and choose CODE_S5570DXKA8_REV02_OC.tar.md5
6. Power up Phone to Download Mode
(Center key + Vol Down key + Power key)
7. After Odin detected the Phone, Click Start
8. Wait for flashing process is finnished, and install SetCPU
or similliar tool.
After that, you can configure the frequency...
For back to stock kernel, the step is same as above. but you choose the CODE_S5570DXKA8_REV02.tar.md
5 for PDA.
Note: If the phone is hang or reboot, choose the lower frequency until you find the stable frequency.
I can play AngryBird RIO very smooth on 825MHZ
for Scaling profile..
Just press Thanks button if you like my compiled kernel..