[23.Mar][DAF][CWM]AraBread v3.0 GingerBread 2.3.3 [HyperKernel v6][Multilang][Arabic]

Search This thread

Sup3r

Apr 4, 2006
jeddah
Peace be upon you

A sequel to my previous thared in ce4arab forums I wanted to give you the version that as long as you waiting for and exclusively for HTC HD2 and all arabs the first phone that get the official arabic from google without problem

i mean there are problems when you choose the Arabic language in the offical 2.3.3 in nexus s and SDK, such as the inability to synchronize or save the contacts and the inability to send SMS messages and the because the arabic number is not defined in the system are worthy of it

if you want to use my fix just give me a credit it took me a lot of time note that he was working on several gingerbread 2.3 versions

Release Features

Add the arabic Files Arabization of the Arabic official release from Google Gingerbread 2.3.3 with some modifications
Solve many of the problems existing in the previous version
Add Arabization lib with RTL alignment - Thanks to the brother Ayman alsanad
The Arabic Gingerbread Keyboard
To activate the keyboard you must log in to the language settings and then Android Keyboard> Input Langauge and the selection of Arabic Qatar and English,
There are no problems in the figures as it was before they appear in reverse number 123 appear as 321 it fixed now
Been solving the problems of contacts and messages - there is a fix file in the attachments to do this process you should download the attachment extract it to gscript folder in SD Card transfer the contents of the folder and not the entire folder to a folder gscript in an external memory card
then run gscript app press options button (windows tag button) then select the add script and then press load file to find a file named fix.sh press it and then save it will show you in the middle of the program word fix click on it now the phone becore rebooted after that you should see the problems solved, No force close when sending msg or add contact

Information from the version

Android 2.3.3 GRI40 Compiled By Tytung based on Nexus one < Big Thanks To Tytung
the kernel is Hyper Kernel v6

Installation

1- You must have at least HSPL 2
2- You must have at least MAGLDR 1.09 is installed on your mobile phone
3- To install this you must log in to the MAGLDR and select USB Flasher
4. Run DAF.exe on your computer. Do all steps.
5. Wait while it's flashing.
6. After flashing device will make auto-reset.
7. It should boot directly to Android.
8. If any errors happens, please report in this thread.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, Installing MAGLDR and Android may void your warranty.
If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that you uninstall HSPL!

Uninstallation

It is possible to downgrade to original Windows Mobile 6.5, by just flashing to an Official ROM.
Both MAGLDR and Android will be removed

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no
responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by
this unlocking procedure. No warranties, implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product.
No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.
This software is free, but not open source.
You can report faults and problems in this topic

Pictures from the rom

screenshot20z.png

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Download Link DAF
Click Here
--

Download Link CWM
Click Here

By Anwar Ghalib

Attachments

• db.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:

Sup3r

Apr 4, 2006
jeddah
السلام عليكم

تكملة لموضوعي السابق أحببت أن أقدم لكم الإصدار الذي طالما أنتظرتوه وبشكل حصري للإخوة العرب وكعادته الأسد يحصل على نصيب الأسد من كل شيء فعلاً أسد :) تتمتعون ولأول مرة في عالم هواتف الأندرويد والذكية والخارقة إصدارة خبز الزنجبيل بتعريب كامل بدون أي مشاكل

بمعنى أن إصدارات جنجربريد في النكسس اس و إصدار SDK توجد بها مشاكل عند إختيار اللغة العربية مثل عدم المقدرة على مزامنة او حفظ جهات الإتصال وعدم القدرة على إرسال رسائل SMS والسبب في الرقم العربي غير معرف في النظام بشكل يليق به

إلي حابب يستخدم الـ fix الخاص بي ياليت بس يشير لمجهوادتي حل هذه المشكلة استغرق مني الكثير من الوقت علماً بأنه يعمل على العديد من النسخ :)

مميزات النسخة

إضافة ملفات التعريب من الإصدارة الرسمية العربية الخاصة بجوجل مع بعض التعديلات
حل العديد من المشاكل الموجودة في الإصدار السابق
إضافة التعريب الرسمي للجنجربريد مع المحاذاة -- شكراً للأخ أيمن السند
كيبورد الجينجربريد العربي -- شكراً للاخ بودعي
لتفعيل الكيبورد العربي يجب الدخول للإعدادات اللغة ومن ثم Android Keyboard > Input Langauge وإختيار العربية قطر والإنجليزية
لاتوجد مشاكل في الأرقام كما كان سابقاً ظهورها بشكل معكوس
تم حل مشاكل جهات الإتصال والرسائل -- يوجد ملف في المرفقات يقوم بهذه العملية
طريق تثبيت fix جهات الإتصال والرسائل تحميل الملف المرفق في الموضوع نقل محتويات المجلد وليس المجلد كامل الى مجلد gscript في كرت الذاكرة الخارجي
الدخول لتطبيق gscript ومن ثم الضغط على زر اوبشن (علامة الوندوز) بعدها قم باختيار add script ومن ثم load file راح تجد ملف اسمه fix.sh اضغط عليه وبعدها اعمل save راح يظهر لك في وسط البرنامج كلمة fix اضغط عليه وراح يصير اعادة تشغيل للهاتف بعدها راح تنحل مشاكل جهات الإتصال وياليت تسوو هالخطوة قبل لاتنقلو الأسماء

معلومات عن النسخة

روم AOSP مبني على اخر نسخة من جنجربريد للنكسس ون GRI40 / Android 2.3.3 تم بنائه عن طريق tytung الكيرنل المستخدم هو HyperKernel v6

التثبيت

يجب ان يكون لديك HSPL 2 على الاقل
يجب أن يكون لديك MAGLDR 1.09 على الأقل مثبت على هاتفك الجوال
لتثبيت هذا الروم يجب الدخول على MAGLDR أعادة تشغيل الجوال مع تعليق الضغظ على زر إنهاء المكالمة وإختيار USB Flasher
عن طريق الضغط على زر رفع الصوت وخفض الصوت ومن ثم الإختيار بزر بدء المكالمة (الأخضر)
ومن ثم تشغيل ملف DAF وتنصيب الروم

الضمانات

خذ حذرك تنزيل الاندرويد او اي من متطلباته قد يلغي ضمان هاتف تاكد من حذفها قبل إرسال جهازك للصيانة
أنا لست مسئولاً عن اي خلل في خطواتك او في هاتفك النقال جراء هذا الإعداد إذا لم تكن متمرس لهذه الأمور أنصحك بالإبتعاد وإستشارة خبير سيتم تجاهل اي مصائب تصيب جوالاتكم خلال هذا اللإجراء عطب او تعارض او فشل لاتوجد ضمانات مع التأكيد انني قمت بتجربته في اكثر من جهاز دونما أي مشاكل

بإمكانك الإبلاغ عن الأعطال والمشاكل في هذا الموضوع

screenshot20z.png

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

رابط التحميل DAF
إضغط هنا
--
رابط التحميل CWM
إضغط هنا -- غير مكتمل

By Anwar Ghalib

Attachments

• db.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

husamedins

Nov 24, 2006
Cairo
could i use it for GB on Desire HD???????????

alslamo alaikom

dear friend how can i use arabic language for the desire hd rom gingerbread like leedroid one if ur fix works on it could u please till me how, i just need it to read and write arabic right not arabize all the rom, thank u, god be with u

husamedins

Nov 24, 2006
Cairo
could i use it for GB on Desire HD???????????

alslamo alaikom

dear friend how can i use arabic language for the desire hd rom gingerbread like leedroid one if ur fix works on it could u please till me how, i just need it to read and write arabic right not arabize all the rom, thank u, god be with u

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Peace be upon you

A sequel to my previous thared in ce4arab forums I wanted to give you the version that as long as you waiting for and exclusively for HTC HD2 and all arabs the first phone that get the official arabic from google without problem

i mean there are problems when you choose the Arabic language in the offical 2.3.3 in nexus s and SDK, such as the inability to synchronize or save the contacts and the inability to send SMS messages and the because the arabic number is not defined in the system are worthy of it

if you want to use my fix just give me a credit it took me a lot of time note that he was working on several gingerbread 2.3 versions

Release Features

Add the arabic Files Arabization of the Arabic official release from Google Gingerbread 2.3.3 with some modifications
    Solve many of the problems existing in the previous version
    Add Arabization lib with RTL alignment - Thanks to the brother Ayman alsanad
    The Arabic Gingerbread Keyboard
    To activate the keyboard you must log in to the language settings and then Android Keyboard> Input Langauge and the selection of Arabic Qatar and English,
    There are no problems in the figures as it was before they appear in reverse number 123 appear as 321 it fixed now
    Been solving the problems of contacts and messages - there is a fix file in the attachments to do this process you should download the attachment extract it to gscript folder in SD Card transfer the contents of the folder and not the entire folder to a folder gscript in an external memory card
    then run gscript app press options button (windows tag button) then select the add script and then press load file to find a file named fix.sh press it and then save it will show you in the middle of the program word fix click on it now the phone becore rebooted after that you should see the problems solved, No force close when sending msg or add contact

Information from the version

Android 2.3.3 GRI40 Compiled By Tytung based on Nexus one < Big Thanks To Tytung
    the kernel is Hyper Kernel v6

Installation

1- You must have at least HSPL 2
    2- You must have at least MAGLDR 1.09 is installed on your mobile phone
    3- To install this you must log in to the MAGLDR and select USB Flasher
    4. Run DAF.exe on your computer. Do all steps.
    5. Wait while it's flashing.
    6. After flashing device will make auto-reset.
    7. It should boot directly to Android.
    8. If any errors happens, please report in this thread.

Warranty Issues

Be warned, Installing MAGLDR and Android may void your warranty.
    If you need to send your device to a Repair Centre, make sure that you uninstall HSPL!

Uninstallation

It is possible to downgrade to original Windows Mobile 6.5, by just flashing to an Official ROM.
    Both MAGLDR and Android will be removed

Disclaimer

This product is free to use at your own risk. We take no
    responsibility for any conflict, fault, or damage caused by
    this unlocking procedure. No warranties, implied or otherwise, are given if you agree to use this product.
    No problems were found while testing this product on several different devices, your experience may vary.
    This software is free, but not open source.
    You can report faults and problems in this topic

Pictures from the rom

screenshot20z.png

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

Download Link DAF
    Click Here
    --

Download Link CWM
    Click Here

By Anwar Ghalib
    السلام عليكم

تكملة لموضوعي السابق أحببت أن أقدم لكم الإصدار الذي طالما أنتظرتوه وبشكل حصري للإخوة العرب وكعادته الأسد يحصل على نصيب الأسد من كل شيء فعلاً أسد :) تتمتعون ولأول مرة في عالم هواتف الأندرويد والذكية والخارقة إصدارة خبز الزنجبيل بتعريب كامل بدون أي مشاكل

بمعنى أن إصدارات جنجربريد في النكسس اس و إصدار SDK توجد بها مشاكل عند إختيار اللغة العربية مثل عدم المقدرة على مزامنة او حفظ جهات الإتصال وعدم القدرة على إرسال رسائل SMS والسبب في الرقم العربي غير معرف في النظام بشكل يليق به

إلي حابب يستخدم الـ fix الخاص بي ياليت بس يشير لمجهوادتي حل هذه المشكلة استغرق مني الكثير من الوقت علماً بأنه يعمل على العديد من النسخ :)

مميزات النسخة

إضافة ملفات التعريب من الإصدارة الرسمية العربية الخاصة بجوجل مع بعض التعديلات
    حل العديد من المشاكل الموجودة في الإصدار السابق
    إضافة التعريب الرسمي للجنجربريد مع المحاذاة -- شكراً للأخ أيمن السند
    كيبورد الجينجربريد العربي -- شكراً للاخ بودعي
    لتفعيل الكيبورد العربي يجب الدخول للإعدادات اللغة ومن ثم Android Keyboard > Input Langauge وإختيار العربية قطر والإنجليزية
    لاتوجد مشاكل في الأرقام كما كان سابقاً ظهورها بشكل معكوس
    تم حل مشاكل جهات الإتصال والرسائل -- يوجد ملف في المرفقات يقوم بهذه العملية
    طريق تثبيت fix جهات الإتصال والرسائل تحميل الملف المرفق في الموضوع نقل محتويات المجلد وليس المجلد كامل الى مجلد gscript في كرت الذاكرة الخارجي
    الدخول لتطبيق gscript ومن ثم الضغط على زر اوبشن (علامة الوندوز) بعدها قم باختيار add script ومن ثم load file راح تجد ملف اسمه fix.sh اضغط عليه وبعدها اعمل save راح يظهر لك في وسط البرنامج كلمة fix اضغط عليه وراح يصير اعادة تشغيل للهاتف بعدها راح تنحل مشاكل جهات الإتصال وياليت تسوو هالخطوة قبل لاتنقلو الأسماء

معلومات عن النسخة

روم AOSP مبني على اخر نسخة من جنجربريد للنكسس ون GRI40 / Android 2.3.3 تم بنائه عن طريق tytung الكيرنل المستخدم هو HyperKernel v6

التثبيت

يجب ان يكون لديك HSPL 2 على الاقل
    يجب أن يكون لديك MAGLDR 1.09 على الأقل مثبت على هاتفك الجوال
    لتثبيت هذا الروم يجب الدخول على MAGLDR أعادة تشغيل الجوال مع تعليق الضغظ على زر إنهاء المكالمة وإختيار USB Flasher
    عن طريق الضغط على زر رفع الصوت وخفض الصوت ومن ثم الإختيار بزر بدء المكالمة (الأخضر)
    ومن ثم تشغيل ملف DAF وتنصيب الروم

الضمانات

خذ حذرك تنزيل الاندرويد او اي من متطلباته قد يلغي ضمان هاتف تاكد من حذفها قبل إرسال جهازك للصيانة
    أنا لست مسئولاً عن اي خلل في خطواتك او في هاتفك النقال جراء هذا الإعداد إذا لم تكن متمرس لهذه الأمور أنصحك بالإبتعاد وإستشارة خبير سيتم تجاهل اي مصائب تصيب جوالاتكم خلال هذا اللإجراء عطب او تعارض او فشل لاتوجد ضمانات مع التأكيد انني قمت بتجربته في اكثر من جهاز دونما أي مشاكل

بإمكانك الإبلاغ عن الأعطال والمشاكل في هذا الموضوع

screenshot20z.png

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

viewer.php
    [/URL][/IMG]

رابط التحميل DAF
    إضغط هنا
    --
    رابط التحميل CWM