Based on HTC Magic/32A Éclair Sense ROM
- Moved CPU values to /data/tweaks/cpu
- Now using apks from WWE Hero ROM, making this a hybrid ROM so name changed to Fusion Sense.
- New bugless and faster kernel, thanks to laszlo!
- IMPORTANT: As of v2.5 you need to flash cMTD Setup 1.1.
- Moved CPU values to /data/cpu
- Better swap, should help with memory management, multitasking, messaging problems.
- New base, includes enhanced Peep.
- THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST FEATURE: CPU Manager script that changes the governor, max, and min frequencies upon screen off and screen on. Look at second post for more details.
- Apps and dalvik cache to sdcard (EXT4)
- Working Camera
- Crossed over framework from Gingerbread Sense.
- Mostly stock but removed Rogers bloateare and Maps. Maps is downloadable from the Market.
What doesn't work:
- Landscape home screen
- 2708/2528 RADIO AND 1.33.0013d IS A MUST!!!
- Swap with 96 MB or more. 256 recommended. No swap will make it very very slow. 5 mins to load homescreen without swap.
- EXT4 partition.
HOW TO INSTALL:
- BOOT INTO RECOVERY.
- Flash MTD 150 file
- Restart phone and wipe everything.
- Flash ROM and reboot.
- OPTIONAL: Use Autokiller to adjust minfree settings but I already included my own minfree settings.
On first boot, Sense launcher may not load properly or will be loading forever. This is caused by the lack of ram. To solve this issue:
1. Pull down notification bar.
2. Go to Advanced Task Killer.
3. In ATK, go to Settings.
4. Set Security Level to low.
5. Go home.
6. Go back to ATK.
7. Hold your finger on com.HTC.launcher and go to Force Stop/Details.
8. You will be at another window, click Clear Data.
9. Go back to ATK, kill every process.
10. Go home and the launcher should reload properly.
DOWNLOAD LINK: CLICK HERE
BTW: I am not responsible for any damages or bricks although if you can flash this, you are past that point.
Thanks and enjoy!