It's gonna be a game time decision for me. It depends on how much Sprint will give me in upgrade dollars (new customer in June specifically for the EVO). It also depends on what other retailers are selling it for, including Sprint online. Furthermore, I would consider adding a line to my family plan just for the new phone, then pulling a switcheroo and cancelling it if the ETF is low enough (in other words, if phone + ETF is less than full retail, then why not?).
Either way, I won't sell my EVO 4G. Why sell that when it can be a great backup phone in case the EVO 3D gets bricked, lost, pissed on, etc?
Edit: And I will probably wait until the EVO 3D is well rooted.
I don't have anything at all to base this on, but I would hope 550 would be enough for this phone at full price. It may end up being 600.. but again, I don't know.
The real issue may be finding one. Nobody would sell me an EVO straight out. I tried Sprint, Best Buy, Radio Shack.. a few places online. They all were new account/upgrade only. I had ot get one off ebay.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|