Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,480 Members 54,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Asking for help with briked Motorolla Bravo (very simmilar to Defy)

Tip us?

Cka3
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Question [Q] Asking for help with briked Motorolla Bravo (very simmilar to Defy)

I was stupid enough to delete Motoblur's files using Titanium and no I don't have backup 8\ . I've done another stupid thing - factory reset! And now I can't get through Motoblur's login screen, it's just stucking on "Logining..." message. Also I'm far away from US, so I can't go to AT&T.

Maybe someone here can help me with:
- a way to bypass motoblur login screen ?
- a way to access phone's file system from PC but without USB debugging set to "ON".

Any suggestions ? Please.....we do not have any sbf, or update coming any soon.

Sorry for posting in this forum

ABC_Universal
Old
Thanks Meter 47
I'm afraid you can only flash an official bravo rom, if available, or send it back for repair.

AgentSmith
Old
Thanks Meter 95
Maybe someone can post an update.zip with all the motoblur files. You might want to make a list of the apps you deleted if you are able to.

Sent from my Moto Defy using Tapatalk

Cka3
Old
(Last edited by Cka3; 23rd March 2011 at 11:16 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentSmith View Post
Maybe someone can post an update.zip with all the motoblur files. You might want to make a list of the apps you deleted if you are able to.
Are you saying that there is no need to sign this "update.zip" so I can just take files from another "Bravo" pack them in "update.zip" file and flash it thru standard motorola's recovery menu ?

Or there is some tricky way making this "update.zip" ? If so please give me direction were to go and read about this process .

Thanks