[I9003] [HOWTO] flash Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL Firmware
Since there is no guide for flashing the Samsung galaxy S gt i9003 I have thought to make a thread on it so here it goes
1. Download and run odin.
2. Check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
3. Click PIT button and select this file: latona_20110114.pit
4. Put your phone into download mode: Press Volume down + OK + Power.
5. Connect USB cable and the program will detect the phone's Com number.
6. Click Start button to download the PIT file to phone.
7. After it is Done Click on Reset button, then unselect Re-Partition box.
8. Click PDA button and select this file: I9003xxxxx-xxx...-PDA-low-CL890053.tar.md5
9. Click PHONE button and select this file: MODEM_I9003xxxxx_REV_00_CL889972.tar.md5
10. Click CSC button and select this file: GT-I9003-CSC-xxxxxx.tar.md5
11. Remove the battery, then enter Device into Download Mode again.
12. Click Start button to flash these files to phone.
13. Do not touch anything till you see PASS on the program window.
14. Just do a factory reset after flashing using recovery
DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARES FROM THIS THREAD : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post12310841
IF there is only a file of the f.w i.e. pda file then do NOT use a pit file for flashing just select the pda and flash it
I have also attached the Odin and .pit file for download
Enjoy flashing and do at your own risk