Post Reply

[ROM] STOCK ROMS for GALAXY SL I9003 {NOW GINGERBREAD 2.3.6}

26th March 2011, 10:42 PM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
kkrraazzyy please help!!!
I really badly need your help buddy

i almost bricked my i9003 but now i have another firmware with no arabic.

can u please send me a link of an arabic enabled rom?

best regards
27th March 2011, 04:23 PM   |  #22  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
samsung i9003 arabic firmware???
Please anyone help me with the arabic firmware for the i9003???

i tried searching here and there but no luck at all.

Hope someone can provide a link to the firmware

peace
27th March 2011, 07:32 PM   |  #23  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
There does not seem to be any Arabic firmware as yet.
What exactly happened to your phone and what you had done ?
27th March 2011, 08:07 PM   |  #24  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
thanks for your reply

i was trying to put a custom rom of i9000 into my i9003 cuz i thought its the same hardware.

i almost bricked my phone but then i found a suitable rom for my phone but it didnt have any arabic language

i called our samsung supplier and they asked me to bring it to their workshop to put back the original firmware which already has the arabic language

so there must be a firmware for the i9003 that has arabic already
27th March 2011, 08:56 PM   |  #25  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 310
 
800 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:

so there must be a firmware for the i9003 that has arabic already

True but it's not available on web


Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App
2nd April 2011, 11:31 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
@krazzzyyyyyyy

Hi sorry im noob here...i just finished rooting my phone...i'm planning to update my firmware but dont know how and what f.w. do i need to use... below are the details of my version
PDA: I9003JPKB1
PHONE: I9003JXKA4
CSC: I9003OJPKA6
My phone is just a 6days old and i dont want to make stupid things in updating it so i am doing some research before do something on my phone. thanks a lot in advance.. :)
2nd April 2011, 03:50 PM   |  #27  
kkrraazzyy's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer / Contributor
Flag XDA 24/7
Thanks Meter: 2,881
 
2,684 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2009
Donate to Me
More
dude if you want then you can update the the firmware of your phone with the latest one

Sent from my GT-I9003 using XDA App
2nd April 2011, 05:01 PM   |  #28  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 215
 
1,206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekhay012

My phone is just a 6days old and i dont want to make stupid things in updating it so i am doing some research before do something on my phone. thanks a lot in advance.. :)

You already have done the stupidity as rooting will be lost when you update firmware.

1st to update firmware then should be rooted.
Don't fear so much being stupid, very few genius had this ability to be stupid. One of them was Newton who wondered (in his stupidity) why does apple fall down?

His stupidity gave us knowledge of gravitational force.
Last edited by sgsI9003; 2nd April 2011 at 05:03 PM.
2nd April 2011, 10:37 PM   |  #29  
Junior Member
Flag Muscat
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsI9003

You already have done the stupidity as rooting will be lost when you update firmware.

1st to update firmware then should be rooted.
Don't fear so much being stupid, very few genius had this ability to be stupid. One of them was Newton who wondered (in his stupidity) why does apple fall down?

His stupidity gave us knowledge of gravitational force.

Lol now im really laughing... i just saw a lot of people talking about the rooting and dont you think im not stupid enough to do this rooting without thinking what might really happen to my mobile since i am aware that i can also lost the warranty of my phone. So lets go back to business. so you are saying that i cannot update my firmware since i already done the rooting or i can update my firmware then root again my phone?
3rd April 2011, 05:48 AM   |  #30  
braveBuddy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 38
 
188 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceekhay012

Lol now im really laughing... i just saw a lot of people talking about the rooting and dont you think im not stupid enough to do this rooting without thinking what might really happen to my mobile since i am aware that i can also lost the warranty of my phone. So lets go back to business. so you are saying that i cannot update my firmware since i already done the rooting or i can update my firmware then root again my phone?

you can root any time when ever you want.
About firmware upgrade, you will not have root access as it will be lost and you'll have to root again and if you can root older FW than you can root new one as well.
rooting has not been such a big deal XDA Devs have always provided some amazing ways to root each and every phone out there.

The Following User Says Thank You to braveBuddy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
9003 stock rom, gt-i9003
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes