Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 42,563 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unbrick galaxy mini?

Tip us?

sahilg009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Unhappy [Q] unbrick galaxy mini?

so i rooted my phone installed rom manager and flashed something like colckwork rom of hawai mini i switched of my mobile.Today in morning when i tried to tun it on it wont only a black screen no sound no logo no vibration I even tried to remove and insert battery but no luck.I think its a hard brick i got this mobile on 28 feb 2011 and it is still under 1 year warrenty of samsung so can i get a new mobile in place of it or just recover it.(I have the UK system here noot of USA)

can you tell me any way to unbrick it any any one

larryamis
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have done something similar to my Samsung Vibrant. Rooted and was in process of installing new ROM when on restart got a screen that has Vibrant at the top of screen and Samsung on the bottom of screen then a blank black screen and then goen into a vibrating loop of single vibrate and then another single vibrate and then a triple vibrate and then it starts the loop over again. The only thing I can do is pull the battery to stop it. Anyone know of any thing I can do to correct this or to revert the ROM or anything?
Thank you
Larry

ste1164
Old
Thanks Meter 304
Take it to T-Mobile and say when you turned it on it was like this and they might send it off to be replaced.

DN41
Old
Thanks Meter 80
i hate those people who wanna pay their insurance for their silly things and fails!
i hope, tmobile won't take it back.
let's see..it's really hard to brick a phone though.
had some problems with my further hd2 as well..yeah, you get really annoyed but if you chill out, in 99% of the cases you'll find a solution.

DN41
Nexus 5 32GB // Nexus 7 (2012) 16GB @ 4.4.2

sahilg009
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
so guys i live in india here it is called galaxy pop i went to samsung service center and there they replaced my motherboard for free cause it was still in warranty .I will get it next tuesday

corinel73
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have this model, too. But it is called GT-S5570. It works fine, but i bought it network lock. Have you succeded unlock it?

OfficialDenzil
Old
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Had the same, the solution is simple:
Download the newest firmware at samfirmware.com
Use Odin Multi Downloader to upload the firmware to your mobile
(mobile needs to be in download mode, this should still work. Try volume down + home + power)
Just upload the clean firmware and it should be done. The complete guide is placed on the same website on the download page.

sorodocul
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficialDenzil View Post
Had the same, the solution is simple:
Download the newest firmware at samfirmware.com
Use Odin Multi Downloader to upload the firmware to your mobile
(mobile needs to be in download mode, this should still work. Try volume down + home + power)
Just upload the clean firmware and it should be done. The complete guide is placed on the same website on the download page.
download mode is not available while is bricked, changing the firmware is NOT an option.

debsattam
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Smile hi

yeah same thing happen to me

even the samsung survice centre is lame they tell me that it will cost me
so i bring ma set back and do that jig method and it works more than charm i install ma new cyanogen mod and it is working greatly .if u want to find jig method type unbricking galaxy s jig.

it also works for my mini

squalsss
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs down Just a little german ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DN41 View Post
i hate those people who wanna pay their insurance for their silly things and fails!
i hope, tmobile won't take it back.
let's see..it's really hard to brick a phone though.
had some problems with my further hd2 as well..yeah, you get really annoyed but if you chill out, in 99% of the cases you'll find a solution.

DN41
(I don't have this problem, but...)

And I, I hate little brained guys who says f***king silly things like you. You're not just a little german, you're also a big sucker.
I swear you will have a problem with your phone, and no solution. Really I wish you that.

For other people who has this problem, don't worry, your phone is frozen, so they can't diagnose it. Just say you was syncronizing with Kies, and it happend the phone turned off and that's impossible to restart it. They'll just give you a new one or repair it.