Angry Birds Rio for Android, exclusive to the Amazon Android appstore is FREE for today only to commemorate the Amazon Appstore's launch. So technically not yet considered as warez. It's also worth mentioning that they're giving away 1 paid app a day.
EDIT: I guess the day is over for them, there's another new app that's free for today (World Series Online Poker: Holde'm Legend) but you can still check if you can get Angry Birds Rio...it still says free on my Appstore.
EDIT2: I actually think this is a loophole in their system. So it might get fixed soon!
Anyway, there's a simpler way. I have it, I'm from the Philippines, and I've played through the first 10 or so rounds with no signs of being kicked out or anything. Just needed a break...
Anyhow, here's what I did. I'm not sure exactly what combination of actions worked so I'll just say everything here. Make sure your phone's on wifi or whatever.
1. (PHONE) Get the Market Access app (which allows me to buy from the Android Market when normally app purchases are not allowed for my region) - just Google Android Market Access..it should be one of the first links. It's free. Download and install it on your phone.
EDIT: Market Access app here: http://amip.tools-for.net/wiki/android/marketaccess
2. (PHONE) Set Market Access to emulate the T-Mobile USA sim (does not effect anything, no worries..you can still text and call etc.)
3. (COMPUTER) Download the Amazon Appstore app via the Amazon website's Appstore page. You have to give your e-mail address.
Amazon Appstore page: http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b/...ode=2350149011
4. (COMPUTER) Amazon will send you the download link. You can download it via your phone or to your computer then just transfer it over. I did the latter.
5. (PHONE) Install the Amazon Appstore App with the apk you just downloaded
6. (COMPUTER) If you don't have an Amazon account yet, sign up for one and attach a credit card and billing/shipping address to it (NOT SURE if this is needed, I just happen to already have those things..but you do need an Amazon account~)
7. (PHONE) Navigate to the free app you're trying to get. Try to download it and you'll be told that you need to enable One-Click...Just continue to activate it (it will open up Amazon's website on your phone's web browser) you'll be told to log-in to Amazon, then select the payment method (credit card you linked to Amazon) as well as the billing/shipping address (I just used my Philippine address) after that you would have already enabled One-Click.
8. (COMPUTER) Sign in to Amazon and then navigate to the app you want from the Amazon Appstore WEBSITE. If you try to grab the app you want from the Amazon Appstore app on your phone you'll keep getting the not available in your region blah message.
9. (COMPUTER) Now once you're in the page of the app you want, you should see in the right side a button that says "Get Now with 1-Click" and underneath that you should see the model of your phone displayed (which confirms your phone is now linked to the Amazon appstore)
10. (COMPUTER) You will be taken to the next page saying you now own that particular app and to check the Amazon Appstore app on your phone for the download. You would have also received an e-mail form Amazon confirming your order.
11. (PHONE) On the Appstore app, press the menu button (for my SGS, I dunno what it's called in other phones) then select "My Apps" it will say "Checking for new apps" or something on the bottom and after a few seconds you should now see your app being downloaded! After the download finishes, it will take you to the install prompt as with normal side-loaded apk installs where you confirm you want to install.
Tada! You can get apps from the Amazon Appstore from anywhere! I haven't tried it with paid apps. But I've already downloaded WSOP and Angry Birds Rio and successfully installed both and have gotten to play both with no problems.
Sorry I don't have screens for everything since I already went through the enabling process which is a one time only thing~