How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Custom g tablet XOskin screen protector

OP ramerco

23rd March 2011, 06:57 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 64

352 posts
Hey all,

I am in touch with the people at xoskins.com for a screen skin for the g tablet. I have sent dimensions and photos and they are in progress on the design. This would not be a dry application protector that has air bubbles and peels up around the edges. Their protectors go on extremely well. I have put them on several devices with a lot of success. One has been on my phone for a year and it still is all the way down around the edges.

When I get mine, I can post some shots of it. Hopefully we can generate some interest so they can make more.
The Following User Says Thank You to ramerco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2011, 07:09 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kitchener, ON
Thanks Meter: 54

508 posts
More
How much did you pay ?
24th March 2011, 03:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

352 posts
Nothing yet, but I am guessing it will be $20. I also just saw the skinomi one for $15 shipped in the US. They look to be pretty much identical. The packaging and spray are almost the same as the xoskins I have gotten before (just different graphics).
25th March 2011, 03:35 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

352 posts
This screen protector skin is now available on xoskins.com for $18 using the code tabletprotector20. as soon as mine comes in i can post some pictures. like i said before, these have worked great for me in the past on othe devices. btw, I'm not getting kickbacks or anyhing, just spreadin the word.
27th March 2011, 11:03 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 11

39 posts
More
How do the XOskins compare to the Skinomi ones?
28th March 2011, 08:07 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

352 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocide

How do the XOskins compare to the Skinomi ones?

I think they are the same. I forgot to order the xo skin after I got the email the design was done. Anyway, ordered it now. Will update when it arrives and I can compare to my skinomi.
30th March 2011, 08:58 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member

352 posts
Just wanted to update that I got my xoskin. It is very much like the skinomi tech skin. I can hardly tell the difference. To me, I like the xoskin a bit better, I like the screen feel of it a bit better. Also, you can still get it for $20 shipped with the code from above.
The Following User Says Thank You to ramerco For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2011, 08:59 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 11

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramerco

Just wanted to update that I got my xoskin. It is very much like the skinomi tech skin. I can hardly tell the difference. To me, I like the xoskin a bit better, I like the screen feel of it a bit better. Also, you can still get it for $20 shipped with the code from above.

Thanks, thats great to know.
31st March 2011, 01:32 AM   |  #9  
Flag Kitchener, ON
Thanks Meter: 54

508 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramerco

Also, you can still get it for $20 shipped with the code from above.

Which is 30% more than the skinomi , not sure if the difference in the texture would warrant the difference in price.

That said, its good to know there are other comparable alternatives there (once skinomi jacks up the price again or terminate their coupon).
31st March 2011, 01:55 AM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

352 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aasoror

not sure if the difference in the texture would warrant the difference in price...once skinomi jacks up the price again or terminate their coupon.

Exactly my thought...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread