[Q] Coocking I5500 FW
Hi, I'm trying to build Froyo for the samsung i5500 using the kernel sources distributed by Samsung and the sources of Froyo from the git Android. I could explain how to merge the two sources because in the branch of Froyo not exist any samsung devices and the documentation distributed with the samsung source is not very clear?
1) Ubuntu x64 10.10
2) I install all the necessary, as described at the site of Android
3) decompress the zip file with samsung source
4) download froyo source with repo init -u git://android.git.kernel.org/platform/manifest.git -b android-cts-2.2_r2
5) Compile the kernel (albeit with many warnings)
6) copy the samsung platform files in the folder's Froyo
7) copy the samsung kernel directory in the folder's Froyo
8) then compile Android
if everything is right up there, now what do the img file?