Default [Q] FM Radio on DX Blurless ROM - I need help w/logcat

So I followed this excellent page to get the FM Radio installed on my DX running RubiX 2.0.1.
http://free-apk.appspot.com/2010/09/7/develop.html

However, when it launches, it hangs at the "FM Radio is being launched, please wait...". I can hit the back button and enter the app, but nothing happens, no signal is picked up, no static even. I'm wondering if the problem is in the new FMRadio.apk (which I renamed FMModRadio.apk) trying to talk to the also new FMRadioService.apk (which I renamed FMModRadioService.apk) or it's something else that I can't decipher from the logcat. I believe the line below is the relevant error (The whole logcat is attached, from when I start the application, it hangs at the "FMRadio is being launched...", to when I hit back, settings, and exit FM radio.):
Code:
Select Code
03-25 09:48:44.120  3999  4003 W ActivityManager: Unable to start service Intent { act=com.motorola.android.modradio.FMRADIO_SERVICE }: not found
Now, I'm not very good at reading these things yet, so if someone could help me decipher what I need to do to make that service intent findable, that would be GREAT!

If I had to guess -- it would be a very uneducated guess -- but I would guess that I need to further rename something so that it fits with my renaming scheme:

com/motorola/fmradio/
becomes
com/motorola/modradio/

com/motorola/android/fmradio/
becomes
com/motorola/android/modradio

com.motorola.fmradio
becomes
com.motorola.modradio

com.motorola.android.fmradio
becomes
com.motorola.android.modradio

I used this command:
Code:
Select Code
find ./ -type f | xargs perl -pi -e 's/motorola\/fmradio/motorola\/modradio/g'
substituting the proper pieces where appropriate. I used it on both the FMRadio.apk and the FMRadioService.apk. My guess would be I need to rename the intent IN the radio.apk to what the new name is in the radioservice.apk...

Any ideas? I would really appreciate some help from someone who knows more about this than I do.
Attached Files
File Type: txt fm radio logcat.txt - [Click for QR Code] (19.9 KB, 10 views)