Content Removed at OP Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
Admin Edit: The Original Poster has requested the content of this thread be removed.

This initial post has been deleted, but the thread has been undeleted due to there being numerous links to this thread elsewhere.

The thread will be closed, but not deleted in order that those following links are not mystified by receiving an "invalid link" notification.

Last edited by a moderator:

mossy1963

Nov 28, 2010
Cardiff
If you could upload you would make a lot of very impatient people on here very happy :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

iammodo

Mar 12, 2008
hell
seems romkitchen are uploading it at some point, if its not up by the time i can upload (could be as late as 12pm tonight) i'll share the link

Reactions: Kewjoe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Admin Edit: The Original Poster has requested the content of this thread be removed.

This initial post has been deleted, but the thread has been undeleted due to there being numerous links to this thread elsewhere.

The thread will be closed, but not deleted in order that those following links are not mystified by receiving an "invalid link" notification.
    Here is how to root:

* Download CF-Root-XW_OXX_JV1 kernel from here : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=9920908&postcount=3 (Remember to thank Chainfire for his excellent work!)
    * Extract and flash the extracted tar file as PDA with no pit and no re-partition.

* Download the original kernel from here: http://www.multiupload.com/Q04A1TB713
    * Extract and flash the extracted tar file as PDA with no pit and no re-partition.

* Done!

If you need to install Busybox then download it from Market....Good luck to all of you. :)
    Here are my instructions from last time....they still apply

Sure here are the steps :

1. Download my modified framework-res.apk
    Code:
    adb push framework-res.apk /data/local/tmp
    adb shell
    su
    mount -o rw,remount /dev/block/stl9 /system
    stop
    rm /system/framework/framework-res.apk
    cp /data/local/tmp/framework-res.apk /system/framework/
    rm /data/local/tmp/framework-res.apk
    reboot
    3. Go in display -> turn on either "some" or "all" animations
    4. Enjoy
    Here you go, screenoff animation enabled.

Let me know if it works, cuz im in the process of flashing this firmware :)

Link

Instructions same as my previous ones, just remount push and reboot.

lol

5 Minutes too late. :eek:

But anyway, it's tested on my device...