Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 39,011 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Incredible S - Case Mate Cases

Tip us?

Nawake
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Incredible S - Case Mate Cases

Here all Case Mate for our Incredible S :

HTC Incredible S Barely There Case Black & Silver --> 14.99 ~ 17

HTC Incredible S Tough Case Black --> 24.99 ~ 28.50

HTC Incredible S Safe Skin Case Black --> 7.99 ~ 9

HTC Incredible S Gelli Case Clear --> 12.99 ~ 15

No screen & release date available for now. But you can check the DHD Cases.
Same Design :P
http://www.case-mate.eu.com/smartpho...-hd-cases.html

chobie
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Contacted CaseMate (USA) a few days ago via Twitter and they said ETA for IS cases will be mid-April. Although Barely There cases are already being sold on eBay.

Nexus One > iPhone 4 > HTC G2 > HTC Incredible S > SGS2 > HTC Sensation 4G > iPhone 4S + Samsung Galaxy Note II > Samsung Galaxy S5> iPhone 5C + Nexus 5 + HTC One M8

retu77
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I have a bad impression about case-mate.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using XDA App

oyumurtaci
Old
Thanks Meter 3
This is pretty good news. I was going back and forth between a hard or silicone/rubber case and a full-body invisible shield (though they still haven't offered a hint as to whether or not one will be offered), but since the IS is actually quite reasonable in size I could go with a case-mate...

shiftyllama
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Here in the UK i recently brought the Casemate barely there from my local carphone warehouse and it seems to be, so far as i haven't actually dropped the phone yet, a good case. As the name suggests adds very little exta bulk to the phone.
Also it comes with a screen protector

iphonecases11
Old
Thanks Meter 0
The screen protector is already available and the rest of the cases are expected to be available for purchase in Europe in the middle/end April

rexlesaunder
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I've had quite good experience with the Case-mate barely there cases, they provide the adequate protection with a range of colour choices also.

But at the same time I am deciding between several other cases as well, I definately won't be investing on more than one case though, for I don't see myself keeping the phone too much longer, around 6 months perhaps when the summer holiday comes and we may see a few more surprises.

PDair HTC Incredible S Leather Case

]HTC Hard Shell

They all have their own selling points, I have never really had to complain about both Case-Mate and PDair but they serve different purposes for me in someways, the Case Mate is alot more casual, and the PDair is mainly for work.

The Hard Shell shown by Mobilefun seems a reasonable choice but price is TBC, if it had other colours coming soon it would be great as well.

SuperTraxer
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you for the links. I'm just wondering : what is the difference between the "barely there" and the "safe skin" models?

kiama
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by chobie View Post
Contacted CaseMate (USA) a few days ago via Twitter and they said ETA for IS cases will be mid-April. Although Barely There cases are already being sold on eBay.
i wonder if those are authentic

chobie
Old
(Last edited by chobie; 7th April 2011 at 02:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTraxer View Post
Thank you for the links. I'm just wondering : what is the difference between the "barely there" and the "safe skin" models?
Safe Skins are soft silicone and they cover all the back and outer edge on the front part of the phone.

Barely There covers are hard, with rubbery finish, that covers the back and the sides but not the upper and lower edge of the phone.

Correct me if I am wrong

Nexus One > iPhone 4 > HTC G2 > HTC Incredible S > SGS2 > HTC Sensation 4G > iPhone 4S + Samsung Galaxy Note II > Samsung Galaxy S5> iPhone 5C + Nexus 5 + HTC One M8