[ROM] ArayrayMod Revamped V2 - 03/30/11
* Your warranty is now void through the root process as required to
* load a custom rom, recovery, and other options available.
* No one in any forums, threads implied or there-of is not responsible
* for bricked phones,
Beta 1, 2.2 Android Build, has been compiled!
* A2SD Support - ****PLEASE READ NOTES BELOW****
* Wifi Works
* Bluetooth Works
* New Boot Animation! (surprise!)
* Terminal included
* Wireless and Wired Tether included
* 3G/HSDA Hack - you will get over 3Mbps on data and signal strength will be higher.
* Themed in black with original Arayray drop down menu.
* Original Arayray touches (you know what I am talking about!)
**** FULL WIPE IS REQUIRED DUE TO NEW KERNEL STRUCTURE AND FILES
FORMAT SYSTEM, BOOT, DATA and CACHE FIRST! ****
Notes: A2SD is enabled and moved Dalvik-Cache on bootup to sd-ext mount point upon first boot.
You must have a partitioned SD Card prior. Clockwork 18.104.22.168 does this for you. Class 6 always recommended. If you fail to do this, you will have a boot loop until you create a SD Card created with at least 128MB EXT3.
First boot will be slow. Just give it time - BusyBox is on overdrive the first boot!
Any apps you want will have to be downloaded. I used this to conserve space and battery.
Arayray Updater is not working and will force close / or work but do nothing. I did copy over the original Wallpapers.apk to allow Arayray Wallpapers. I am working with Arayray on this particular file.
From here on out (as this is just a testing build beta - even though I have made sure you can use this as your daily driver) will be together with Arayray. Beta 1 is the only release without his word of wisdom. Other releases will be part of his in the future. (disregard my last post before I edited to show the link)
>>>> Download now!