This worked great! Thanks for the info.
I also discovered after following this tut that you can quite easily get your own ring tones following these steps. Apologies if someone has already posted this.
1. Select a sound file (MP3 and WMA seem to both work) and email it to yourself.
2. When you receive the email on your phone, tap the attachment to download it completely.
3. Tap the sound file to open it.
4. Tap the Home button.
5. Open TouchXplorer and navigate to Volitile\EmailAttachments
6. There will be sub folders depending on how many attachments you have recently opened but serch through them until you find your sound file.
7. Tap the sound file once to highlight it then select Copy.
8. Navigate to My Documents\My Ringtones and paste the sound file there.
9. You should now be able to select your sound file as a ring tone.