5,598,718 Members 37,208 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tap Tap Revenge 4 Premium Tracks Import

Tip us?
 
ic3tea
Old
(Last edited by ic3tea; 31st March 2011 at 02:32 PM.)
#11  
ic3tea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 692
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Malaysia
Talking Thank You .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhr_321 View Post
This u cn just rename the .m4c to .m4a. no encoding needed.
Base On This I Download The SOng At http://xsellize.com/topic/49557-offi...m-track-packs/ And What to Do Next ? WHere DO I Put ? Thank You .


Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
|- Android 4.0.4
----|- RemICS v1.3V3 - GALAXY SIII New

Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
|- Android 4.0.4
----|- Stock Rom Frimware 11.0.A.6.8 New

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
|- Android 4.1.2
----|- Stock Rom New

Samsung Galaxy W
|- Android 4.2.2
---|- Rooted
---|- Custom Rom New

Sony Xperia L
|- Android 4.1.2
---|- Stock Rom New

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
|- Android 4.0.4
---|- Xperia Z1 Honami ROM_Exclusive Edition New
 
diagramatics
Old
#12  
diagramatics's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3ow View Post
hope someone knows as well. what i noticed is that the android version uses .m4a while the iphone version uses .m4c for the songs.
Not true. Pitbull's song Bon Bon, the free track I downloaded off the Internet has a .m4c. The only thing different is the XML files on Android TTR4 songs.
 
oror494
Old
#13  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 36
Join Date: Mar 2010
bump............
 
m3ow
Old
#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 21
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhr_321 View Post
This u cn just rename the .m4c to .m4a. no encoding needed.
tried that. seems like the plist and xml difference is stopping me from playing tap tap on my android

Quote:
Originally Posted by diagramatics View Post
Not true. Pitbull's song Bon Bon, the free track I downloaded off the Internet has a .m4c. The only thing different is the XML files on Android TTR4 songs.
i guess i jumped to conclusion. i compared 1 song and assumed the others are all the same
 
xXSecretAgentXx
Old
#15  
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 44
Join Date: May 2010
So is there a way to convert plist to xml? seems that is all we might need to do
 
Shark_1979
Old
#16  
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 64
Join Date: Nov 2010
I am interested stay tuned. the problem is in the file .xml
 
lhr_321
Old
#17  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Feb 2011
Tried online plist to xml converters...all failed. And also i checked the formats of the 2 files, the plist has a completely different set of codes compared to the xml. i doubt any convertion wud be possible, myt aswell put up a thread for ttr4 for android.
 
ic3tea
Old
#18  
ic3tea's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 118
Posts: 692
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Malaysia
Talking Free Song .

Ok Than What W Going To Do ?


Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
|- Android 4.0.4
----|- RemICS v1.3V3 - GALAXY SIII New

Sony Xperia Tipo Dual
|- Android 4.0.4
----|- Stock Rom Frimware 11.0.A.6.8 New

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
|- Android 4.1.2
----|- Stock Rom New

Samsung Galaxy W
|- Android 4.2.2
---|- Rooted
---|- Custom Rom New

Sony Xperia L
|- Android 4.1.2
---|- Stock Rom New

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S
|- Android 4.0.4
---|- Xperia Z1 Honami ROM_Exclusive Edition New
 
ronet
Old
#19  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Aug 2010
so i was able to convert the taptrack.ttr2_track to xml and add it to the track folder, but the track folder on my phone doesnt include the info.plist, i found where it should go..
the info.plist location is:
data/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

and for the taptrack.ttr2_track and artowork:
sdcard/android/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

but if you compare the info.plist you downloaded and the original from one of the song that came with the app, you'll see it is different and the one you downloaded looks corrupt. if anyone knows how to convert it to normal XML we will be able to play those songs for free
 
diagramatics
Old
#20  
diagramatics's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronet View Post
so i was able to convert the taptrack.ttr2_track to xml and add it to the track folder, but the track folder on my phone doesnt include the info.plist, i found where it should go..
the info.plist location is:
data/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

and for the taptrack.ttr2_track and artowork:
sdcard/android/data/com.tapolous.taptaprevenge4/files/tracks/*track folder*

but if you compare the info.plist you downloaded and the original from one of the song that came with the app, you'll see it is different and the one you downloaded looks corrupt. if anyone knows how to convert it to normal XML we will be able to play those songs for free
Then I suppose the only thing to do is to have a copy of every tracks a user downloaded in his Android then uploads it, just like people give those premium tracks when TTR hasn't got to Android, right?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes