Thanks Meter: 1,160

By spacemoose1, Recognized Developer on 3rd April 2011, 06:14 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd April 2011, 07:19 AM |#11  
Flag Honolulu
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Exclamation
is anyone able to get data on Verizon or even wifi working. ?

3rd April 2011, 07:40 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiced

try using adb to get into recovery and re-flash

I can get into recovery fine, i reflashed couple times, couldnt boot up the rom...
3rd April 2011, 07:44 AM |#13  
Flag Honolulu

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalsteel

I can get into recovery fine, i reflashed couple times, couldnt boot up the rom...

i know it took a few mins too boot it into HC. It hung on Samsung for awhile for me. i would Suggest installing the K-lean rom and re-flash from there that worked for me.
Last edited by Herbiced; 3rd April 2011 at 07:47 AM.
3rd April 2011, 07:57 AM |#14  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 11

More
samsung stuck aswell all good probably kernal issue gonna switch kernals

after changin still same used boush kernal no luck
Last edited by junjlo; 3rd April 2011 at 08:01 AM.
3rd April 2011, 08:01 AM |#15  
Flag Chicago burbs
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoreno911

up and running - sprint with Boushh's kernel

What process did you use exactly to get yours to boot? I'm not at all unfamiliar with the recovery menu/ workings, and I've been messing with roms, themes, and kernals ever since i had a hero when it first came out. But i just cant for the life of me get this thing to boot. I have same setup as you, and tried wiping all and re-flashing a couple of times, tried a fresh download. Nothing works. Furthest I got was about a 10 minute hang on the samsung splash screen. Then I just manually rebooted. Tried a dalvik wipe then boot again and then I was boot-looping lol. I've never failed at getting something to work in the past and I certainly won't let this glorious day of days be my first! Haha.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Last edited by TylerMF; 3rd April 2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Typos *swype*
3rd April 2011, 08:04 AM |#16  
Flag Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMF

What process did you use exactly to get yours to boot? I'm not at all unfamiliar with the recovery menu/ workings, and I've been messing with roms, themes, and kernals ever since i had a hero when it first came out. But i just cant for the life of me get this thing to boot. I have same setup as you, and tried wiping all and re-flashing a couple of times, tried a fresh download. Nothing works. Furthest I got was about a 10 minute hang on the samsung splash screen. Then I just manually rebooted. Tried a dalvik wipe then boot again and them I was boot-looping lol. I've never haulers at getting something to work in the past and I certainly won't let this glorious day of days be my first! Haha.

All I did was CWM flash via zip, hung on the samsung logo for a bit then started up
3rd April 2011, 08:06 AM |#17  
Flag Honolulu

More
Quote:

All I did was CWM flash via zip, hung on the samsung logo for a bit then started up

are you getting data or working wifi? does it keep locking up like windows 2000 ?
3rd April 2011, 08:08 AM |#18  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 11

More
might also be an ext4 partition over looked peronaly unsure how to convert to ext4 do have voodo cwm
3rd April 2011, 08:09 AM |#19  
Flag Chapel Hill, NC
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiced

are you getting data or working wifi? does it keep locking up like windows 2000 ?

no data or wifi, when it locks up I hit the search button and it unlocks. Home and settings buttons do not work but back button does
3rd April 2011, 08:10 AM |#20  
Flag Chicago burbs
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Maybe I'll try that then (via regular CWM). I was trying using boushh's Voodoo CWM. Thanks!
3rd April 2011, 08:11 AM |#21  
Flag Honolulu

More
Quote:

no data or wifi, when it locks up I hit the search button and it unlocks. Home buttonsdo not work but back button does

okay that's what i tought.. looks like there is alot of work ahead on this .... and none of the apps work for you?

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
created by spacemoose1, thank you
Previous Thread Next Thread