Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 40,635 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Honeycomb SGT - Alpha 2 Archive [CDMA][GSM]

Tip us?

Herbiced
Old
Thanks Meter 8
is anyone able to get data on Verizon or even wifi working. ?

Metalsteel
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiced View Post
try using adb to get into recovery and re-flash
I can get into recovery fine, i reflashed couple times, couldnt boot up the rom...

Herbiced
Old
(Last edited by Herbiced; 3rd April 2011 at 07:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metalsteel View Post
I can get into recovery fine, i reflashed couple times, couldnt boot up the rom...
i know it took a few mins too boot it into HC. It hung on Samsung for awhile for me. i would Suggest installing the K-lean rom and re-flash from there that worked for me.

junjlo
Old
(Last edited by junjlo; 3rd April 2011 at 08:01 AM.)
Thanks Meter 10
samsung stuck aswell all good probably kernal issue gonna switch kernals

after changin still same used boush kernal no luck
xv6600>xv6700>xv6800>ADR6300>SGT7>ADR6400L>SCH-I535

TylerMF
Old
(Last edited by TylerMF; 3rd April 2011 at 08:05 AM.) Reason: Typos *swype*
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmoreno911 View Post
up and running - sprint with Boushh's kernel
What process did you use exactly to get yours to boot? I'm not at all unfamiliar with the recovery menu/ workings, and I've been messing with roms, themes, and kernals ever since i had a hero when it first came out. But i just cant for the life of me get this thing to boot. I have same setup as you, and tried wiping all and re-flashing a couple of times, tried a fresh download. Nothing works. Furthest I got was about a 10 minute hang on the samsung splash screen. Then I just manually rebooted. Tried a dalvik wipe then boot again and then I was boot-looping lol. I've never failed at getting something to work in the past and I certainly won't let this glorious day of days be my first! Haha.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

cmoreno911
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMF View Post
What process did you use exactly to get yours to boot? I'm not at all unfamiliar with the recovery menu/ workings, and I've been messing with roms, themes, and kernals ever since i had a hero when it first came out. But i just cant for the life of me get this thing to boot. I have same setup as you, and tried wiping all and re-flashing a couple of times, tried a fresh download. Nothing works. Furthest I got was about a 10 minute hang on the samsung splash screen. Then I just manually rebooted. Tried a dalvik wipe then boot again and them I was boot-looping lol. I've never haulers at getting something to work in the past and I certainly won't let this glorious day of days be my first! Haha.
All I did was CWM flash via zip, hung on the samsung logo for a bit then started up

Herbiced
Old
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:
All I did was CWM flash via zip, hung on the samsung logo for a bit then started up
are you getting data or working wifi? does it keep locking up like windows 2000 ?

junjlo
Old
Thanks Meter 10
might also be an ext4 partition over looked peronaly unsure how to convert to ext4 do have voodo cwm
xv6600>xv6700>xv6800>ADR6300>SGT7>ADR6400L>SCH-I535

cmoreno911
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbiced View Post
are you getting data or working wifi? does it keep locking up like windows 2000 ?
no data or wifi, when it locks up I hit the search button and it unlocks. Home and settings buttons do not work but back button does

TylerMF
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

Maybe I'll try that then (via regular CWM). I was trying using boushh's Voodoo CWM. Thanks!

Tags
created by spacemoose1, thank you
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe