OP trailblazer101

3rd April 2011, 03:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 292

784 posts
Donate to Me
More
I guess this thread can be a simple way for us to ask one of the devs the difficulty of a specific task that they may want completed... Not really demanding it or anything, but just seeing if it is possible/probable

So, may i ask just how hard it would be to port the "ClockworkMod Recovery (3/30/11 Bugfix)" from the fascinate to the continuum? i am just curious, because i spend a decent amount of time in ClockWork just backing up and such, and that looks niceee

Also, kinda going along with the other request, is there a way to get the kernel that had CWM built into it working without the video problems when entering CWM?

Lastly, the Reboot Options... I hope that we can get that working too

Thank you again Devs for looking at our phones And we appreciate all you do for us
4th April 2011, 01:00 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Developer
Flag PA
Thanks Meter: 17,089

10,086 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trailblazer101

I guess this thread can be a simple way for us to ask one of the devs the difficulty of a specific task that they may want completed... Not really demanding it or anything, but just seeing if it is possible/probable

So, may i ask just how hard it would be to port the "ClockworkMod Recovery (3/30/11 Bugfix)" from the fascinate to the continuum? i am just curious, because i spend a decent amount of time in ClockWork just backing up and such, and that looks niceee

Also, kinda going along with the other request, is there a way to get the kernel that had CWM built into it working without the video problems when entering CWM?

Lastly, the Reboot Options... I hope that we can get that working too

Thank you again Devs for looking at our phones And we appreciate all you do for us

i know imnuts is working on reboot options for ya....as for the rest...hopefully
6th April 2011, 07:39 PM   |  #3  
Flag houston,tx
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
More
rooting
Also if ive tried all unroot / root Fashions available does this mean my phone is unrootable? and how do you know if you have root i know on my hero it changed a version number on my continuum it didnt change anything but insisted on saying i had root access when i know i did not. because i did not have access when i tried to install the clockwork recovery posted by adryn
6th April 2011, 09:48 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Developer
Flag West Chester
Thanks Meter: 3,003

3,452 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17

i know imnuts is working on reboot options for ya....as for the rest...hopefully

I need to find a time one of you themers are online in IRC to try and get that fixed. All of my attempts have resulted in them not working so far. I think the issue is in android.policy.jar as that is what I've been able to capture as the issue with logcat.

Also, I'm working on fixing recovery for you guys and just posted a topic so you can pick the color you want it to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to imnuts For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2011, 10:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 292

784 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can't wait until all of this comes into motion
Thanks again man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread