[ROM] xd1 new version 1.2.5_fix
Basically, this rom is made to be as fast as possible.
It also should meet the needs of many users since the common-use apps are still there.
xd1 1.2.5 is out. Let me say guys, this is superfast!
what's new in 1.2.5_fix
- fix: bootmenu issue fixed
- new tweaks
- some apps replaced / added
what's new in 1.2
- based on 3.4.2-177-005_nordic
- updated version of zeam launcher
- system apps optimized
what's new in 1.1
- more speed and a new theme
- some stock apps restored
- bootmenu and tweak switcher added
Built for speed
- Many tweaks and conf to make this rom really fast
- Several blurs and system apks removed
- Zeam (the fastest launcher ever)
- Calendar (don't need to sync in order to add new events)
- File manager (really fast, from Open Intents)
Removable apps (you can uninstall them at any time)
Added (all latest versions):
- Flash player 10.3
- Terminal emulator
- Barcode scanner
- Street View
- Advanced Task Killer
- SystemApk Manager
Moved from system:
- Google maps
- Google talk
- Youtube app
- Facebook app
Voice recorder and phone stuff
- Built-in call recorder from chinese froyo
- ApnOnOff included (since blurphone.apk is from CN froyo you may need it)
- Mini text editor built into shell (similar to the Astro one)
- Black & blue theme
- Circular battery meter (10% steps)
- Custom lockscreen
- Worldwide apns.conf
- Camera fixes (jpeg compression)
- Market fixes
- Low memory task killer tweaked
- Latest bootmenu (v0.8.0) **
- TweakSwitcher (performances / stock / powersaving) **
- and more..
Bootmenu runs automatically at startup. Choose [Boot -> Set default -> Normal] if you want normal boot by default.
TweakSwitcher allows you to select between different VM settings:
. settings for speed (select xd1 settings)
. original settings (3.4.2-177 default)
. settings for powersaving
For those who need stock(blur) Calendar and Mail
Note, SystemApk Manager is included, this tool allows to freeze / restore / delete apps from your system folder in just one click.
Open SAM, from 1st tab [System Apk] remove Calendar.apk, CalendarProvider.apk and/or Email.apk.
Then go to 2nd tab [Removed] and restore BlurCalendar, BlurCalendarProvider and/or BlurEmail.
Just easy, don't need to flash any zip.
Zeam settings and the batterymanager settings are from barebones 1.3, all the credits to fritolays.
Thanks to the people here in xda who shared useful stuff used in this roms (bootmenu, apps, camera fixes, call recorder, apns-conf, lockscreen and much more).
How to install
- Download xd1_1_2_5_fix.zip from the link below and copy to sdcard
- flash the 3.4.2-177_nordic sbf via RSD Lite (3.4.2-155 for xd1 lower than 1.2)
- Root and install clockwork recovery
- Reboot to recovery -> "install zip from sdcard" -> choose xd1_1_2_5_fix.zip
* Note that all your apps will be deleted, even if you update from xd1.
Do NOT wipe AFTER installation (otherwise you'll lost the removable apps).
If you are on Eclair and want to keep dowgradability follow the " fixed sbf " method (all credits to fritolays).
Install xd1 at your own risk, i will not take responsibility for bricked phone or troubles of any kind you may have.
and, if you go for xd1, enjoy!
xd1 ver 1.2.5_fix DOWNLOAD
xd1 ver 1.2.5 DOWNLOAD
xd1 ver 1.2 DOWNLOAD
xd1 ver 1.1 DOWNLOAD
xd1 ver 1.1 DOWNLOAD
xd1 ver 1.0 DOWNLOAD
blue theme DOWNLOAD
green theme DOWNLOAD
stock theme DOWNLOAD
(stock cee, only background changes)
(1) homescreen, (2) framework look & feel, (3) my highest quadrant at stock speed (note: highest - hard to reply)