Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,424 Members 35,995 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[11 April][SD\Magldr][Boxmax IR-S v0.3][Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3][k:hastarin r8.6]

Tip us?

boxmax
Old
(Last edited by boxmax; 4th May 2011 at 02:36 AM.) Reason: Update to v0.3
Retired Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
Default [11 April][SD\Magldr][Boxmax IR-S v0.3][Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3][k:hastarin r8.6]

UPDATE TO v0.3:

-fix Install some apk Error (unknown -18)
-More Stable & More Fast
-Delete some unnecessary programs

-To Download : http://www.multiupload.com/T1FDNQQYPF

I would recommend strongly change Kernel To:
http://www.multiupload.com/R3IBO28F0J
it fast & more stable
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Information:

1- build : Vivo HTC ARA 1.43.415.3 . Android 2.2.1 (Arabic Full) .

2- kernel:hastarin r8.6 .

3- All Working ( Camera 5m , Camcorder Normal , MMS , GPS , WiFi , Data ppp , Bluetooth , ... ). Although the camera need to be further developed,
as well as I've added a Google camera works without any problems

4- Deodex ( App & Framework ) + Zipalign ( All .apk ) .

5- Available languages : Arabic Full & English & more...

6- To install SD : Download ...Unrar ... Put the folder on the root of your SD card ... Run CLRCAD then Haret. For Magldr use this rootfs & Replace in folder Android & use magldr (Not Tested)

8- incloded 1GB DATA

Download :

1- Stock Clean Untheme : v0.2 old
http://www.multiupload.com/DJOJ168C7C

First boot long time ... & must restart after first boot

To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot

Special thanks to

darkstone , MccM , spimonkey34 ,hastarin , letama ,rafpigna , dungphp , domineus ,htcfreak , dsixda's ...

& Overall : xda-developers.com

The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to boxmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hkmate
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Brand new POST, thanks a lot

beck19real
Old
Thanks Meter 1
and am the first one who will try it thank u for ur effort ill give u feedback as soon as poosible

jaguaralani
Old
Thanks Meter 589

DONATE TO ME
Awsome mate..
Good Luck...
The Following User Says Thank You to jaguaralani For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikemol
Old
Thanks Meter 5
It looks like I'm first to report.
Loaded no problems. booted, went through the initial setup, data worked right out of the first boot in the setup wizard, was able to add google account right there with no WIFI just on the data connection, finally we have skin support compared to no having it on Boxmax 0.3. My skin that I used on DL Desire is not there but I'll try to add apk for it and will test later.

The first use after the setup was very slow but that was before the restart after the setup. The second boot took only 4 minutes to boot, after screen unlock got force close message for android media.

After the first boot and the second boot I keep getting a notification message to tap to set the time even though the time and time zone was set during the initial setup. I tapped and found out the time zone wasn't to what I set it to during the initial setup. Fixed that and hopefully it won't show it again. Will test more after after reboots.

The data stopped working after the first reboot. I had to turn off/turn on mobile network. Airplane mode will fix it too.

I'm glad we now have HTC sence account in it. After fixing the data I was able to sign in. Now I have phone finder.

So far good. Speed is good with some small lags, hopefully after more restarts it will settle down and will be better.

Great work.

I would still like to see a panel to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, brightness, gps and so on in the notification screen. Then it would be perfect.

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mikemol For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

boxmax
Old
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemol View Post
I would still like to see a panel to turn on/off wifi, bluetooth, brightness, gps and so on in the notification screen. Then it would be perfect.

Thanks
Attempts are still ongoing ...

I wish that the most successful with the assistance of experts in this forum
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Anthonayy
Old
Thanks Meter 58
WOW is all i can say. This is the first build for Incredible S for SD, and it blows out Desire HD IMO, it does not have nearly as many lags as DHD and is much more fluid. Amazing man!
(However, boot time could be faster, but definitely something I can live with)

P.S. Weather is not updating.

boxmax
Old
Thanks Meter 3,015

DONATE TO ME
To More Fast use SetCpu and set scaling to performance or interactive & set on boot
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boxmax For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikemol
Old
(Last edited by mikemol; 4th April 2011 at 03:07 AM.)
Thanks Meter 5
Does anybody have problems installing apps from the market? Now for some programs I get: Installation unsuccessful. Unknown reason - 18.

I was able to install the same programs from the market on the Boxmax 0.3 version and all other Froyo versions of Android.

sbdop
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Very nice job.
Can i use the data.img from boxmax v 0.3?
Many thanks