FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

 View Poll Results: What should have first priority after releasing the next version of WP7 Root Tools?

Support for Mango
 
304 Vote(s)
88.89%
Multi-selecting files for file-transactions
 
64 Vote(s)
18.71%
Sync and remote control with PC
 
74 Vote(s)
21.64%

WP7 Root Tools - Announcement: Coming to MANGO and to other devices: SAMSUNG, HTC, LG

Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
By Heathcliff74, Recognized Developer on 4th April 2011, 12:49 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th April 2011, 08:57 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 67
 
Donate to Me
More
Hi Heathcliff74,

I hope everything goes well for your Family. The tool is one of kind, it's the first time that I see full Registry access on my Omnia 7. It looks very promising and I cannot wait for the File Explorer part. I hope you can add more features for both the registry and file explorer. Can you export the registry? Or that is not possible yet. Also, I would love to see a favorite’s option so we can add locations of the registry as favorites. We are very grateful to you for an excellent tool. Thanks.
 
 
4th April 2011, 09:12 AM |#12  
contable's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 961
 
Donate to Me
More
Big thanks for the first alpha release ! Later this day I will do some tests and reply...
4th April 2011, 09:14 AM |#13  
Heathcliff74's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIPAQ

Hi Heathcliff74,

I hope everything goes well for your Family. The tool is one of kind, it's the first time that I see full Registry access on my Omnia 7. It looks very promising and I cannot wait for the File Explorer part. I hope you can add more features for both the registry and file explorer. Can you export the registry? Or that is not possible yet. Also, I would love to see a favorite’s option so we can add locations of the registry as favorites. We are very grateful to you for an excellent tool. Thanks.

Thanks for the compliment. Importing and exporting registry keys is a feature that is not present yet, but it can be implemented for sure. Also a favorites option can be done. I'll put that on my ToDo-list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Heathcliff74 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2011, 10:41 AM |#14  
mousse04's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Grenoble
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Very good app. Hope to see quickly the file explorer feature !!!!


Take care of your family which is the most important .


Good luck!!!!
4th April 2011, 02:09 PM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
This is huge, I confirm it works on restricted Registry keys.

You are the best
4th April 2011, 04:05 PM |#16  
Heathcliff74's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by martani

This is huge, I confirm it works on restricted Registry keys.

You are the best

Thanks! Now you can update your blog, right?
4th April 2011, 04:11 PM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff74

Thanks! Now you can update your blog, right?

speaking of I did post a story about this hopefully later today it should be up
The Following User Says Thank You to domineus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th April 2011, 04:15 PM |#18  
Heathcliff74's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domineus

speaking of I did post a story about this hopefully later today it should be up

Can you tell me where you posted that? I'd like to read that. Tnx.
4th April 2011, 05:05 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 128
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathcliff74

Can you tell me where you posted that? I'd like to read that. Tnx.

wmpoweruser.com
waiting for acceptance
4th April 2011, 06:28 PM |#20  
Heathcliff74's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,084
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by domineus

wmpoweruser.com

waiting for acceptance

Cool

Sent from my OMNIA7 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
root access, wp7 root tools
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes