I have been using this theme ever since I ported it and it's been good to me with no issues. Minor problems like a feint white line at the top with a black background etc is all that is wrong with it. But that stuff doesn't bother me. Since the files and my Android dev setup have been destroyed, I have yet to set up my new machine in such a way to work on Android. Like I said, this theme still works and I'll keep it up for download. Besides, who isn't waiting for the CM7 build to be up and running fully anyway?
I decided to port Erebos 1.3 by regedy1 for my first theme. Wanted to get deeper into android and learn more. Feedback is greatly appreciated and any requests or issues can be voiced here in this thread.
Basically I wanted a nice B&W theme and I'm hoping to make this better as time goes on.
**This was built and tested on SuperClean 2.9.2, if you are not on that rom or using a different kernel than what came in that rom, flash at your own risk!**
- pele for the base that was used by regedy1
- regedy1 for making his own theme based off of pele's (link above)
- adrynalyne for SuperClean 2.9.2
- sbrissen for acc batt mod, 5 lockscreen mod, and reboot options
- DtatchD, Nitsuj17, chopperthedog, and OMJ for the continuous help with my nagging questions of image locations and theming practices
- thefunkbot for growing and learning with me and being my first Guinea pig
- Digi for giving me the link that sparked this little project
- anyone i missed in the #fascinate-themers irc
- 5 lockscreen
- accurate battery
- reboot options
- themed B&W in most places outside apps (might be a few missed images)
- a B&W wallpaper
- android keyboard
* indicates what's new from the previous release
- icons and apps
- alphabet in groups to show all letters
- glass lock fixed
- clock can now hide
- wallpaper really added this time
- Phone.apk works :0)
- android keyboard themed black
- initial release
How to Install:
- Download the zip below and put it on your sdcard
- Reboot into recovery
- choose 'install zip from sdcard' -> 'choose zip from sdcard'
- select 'ErebosPort.zip'
- select 'yes'
- reboot :0)
- SC 2.9/2.9.2 stock kernel, PeanutButtaJellyTime, EC10_ulv_voodoo, JT's TW-2 Kernel
- DR4 / Enderst Special
***Please make sure you have a working backup before flashing anything! I'm not responsible for any damage***