View Poll Results: What should the FM Radio tab in JKays 6 tab be changed to?
GMail 139 44.41%
GTalk 28 8.95%
Maps 29 9.27%
Market 29 9.27%
Calculater 17 5.43%
Videos 6 1.92%
Voice Search 11 3.51%
YouTube 28 8.95%
Other 26 8.31%
Voters: 313. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

(Rom)Simply Honey 5.1 Revolution(JVR GB 2.3.4) JW1 HoneyCream in 3rd post. 12/30

2nd February 2012, 03:13 AM   |  #9511  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
1,346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
The source code just dropped for the AT&T galaxy note. Is there any way to port the rotation animations like in ics? Galaxy note is on 2.3.6, so it's built off the same gb base. Just wondering if this would be possible.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
6th February 2012, 05:57 PM   |  #9512  
tennandcoz1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
861 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
We need some simply honey for the GSII brother.when you coming over.you would feel right at home.alot of old vibrant peeps.Eugene just released his first ROM yesterday.your next I hope.

From a galaxy better than yours.
The Following User Says Thank You to tennandcoz1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 03:19 AM   |  #9513  
RaymondPJR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 651
 
4,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thachosenone

The source code just dropped for the AT&T galaxy note. Is there any way to port the rotation animations like in ics? Galaxy note is on 2.3.6, so it's built off the same gb base. Just wondering if this would be possible.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

I found this tutorial today. You do themes, so I'm guessing this is possible for you. I've read it and it doesn't seem too technical. Anyways, if I read sometime in the future that you've done it, I'll be the first to come back to Gingerbread, lol!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342117

Here's an incentive, *nudge...nudge, lol* EDIT: These ICS devs are doing their best, and I appreciate it but I'm missing the Twiz!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ICS_transition.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by RaymondPJR; 9th February 2012 at 03:27 AM.
9th February 2012, 04:08 AM   |  #9514  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
1,346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondPJR

I found this tutorial today. You do themes, so I'm guessing this is possible for you. I've read it and it doesn't seem too technical. Anyways, if I read sometime in the future that you've done it, I'll be the first to come back to Gingerbread, lol!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1342117

Here's an incentive, *nudge...nudge, lol* EDIT: These ICS devs are doing their best, and I appreciate it but I'm missing the Twiz!

Well, honeycream has the ics transition animations, but not the rotation animations. The international sgs2 just ported them with the use of two files in system/lib. But it doesn't work for the i9000, so it won't work for us....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
9th February 2012, 10:14 PM   |  #9515  
RaymondPJR's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 651
 
4,057 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thachosenone

Well, honeycream has the ics transition animations, but not the rotation animations. The international sgs2 just ported them with the use of two files in system/lib. But it doesn't work for the i9000, so it won't work for us....

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium

Big, whoops, to me! I'm so sorry, I didn't read that carefully enough!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
10th February 2012, 02:04 AM   |  #9516  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
A simpler version?
Why is this rom so heavily theme? Am I the only that like a clean simple theme rom? is there a way to retheme it?
10th February 2012, 02:05 AM   |  #9517  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 219
 
1,346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akareem81

Why is this rom so heavily theme? Am I the only that like a clean simple theme rom? is there a way to retheme it?

Just flash simply stock
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1258224
It just won't have any of the framework and statusbar tweaks this has.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using xda premium
Last edited by thachosenone; 10th February 2012 at 02:52 AM.
11th February 2012, 01:55 AM   |  #9518  
harpocrates's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Norwood
Thanks Meter: 115
 
671 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by explodingboy70

Simply HoneyCream - - -

Download --- http://www.multiupload.com/924XSOE7F0
Add-On --- Wifi-Calling http://www.multiupload.com/2G06NXKCO3
TW4 Launcher (Simply ICS Theme, Alphabetical, 5 Icon Dock, No Dock Background, Translucent App Drawer Background, 3D "Style" App Drawer, Show/Hide Page Indicator) and Non-Blurry Simply ICS Theme MMS --- http://www.multiupload.com/KG2FVSMMUP

Download links dont work anymore. Is there anywhere else we can get this?
11th February 2012, 10:46 PM   |  #9519  
Member
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 2
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Question www.multiupload.com is down
www.multiupload.com is down ? can you please submit another link?
13th February 2012, 01:03 AM   |  #9520  
sneakysnake16's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Concord,NH
Thanks Meter: 14
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpocrates

Download links dont work anymore. Is there anywhere else we can get this?

Hey im not home right now but I believe i have all the files on my comouter so ill try to upload them when I get home if op doesnt mind.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
simply honey, talon kernel
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Vibrant Android Development by ThreadRank