Downgrade Wildfire from hboot 0.92 to hboot 80
I finally figured out how to downgrade hboot 0.92 on my Wildfire to use unrevoked.
Go and get a hex editor, superoneclick, android sdk(you will have to use adb shell) and if your Wildfire is or was branded create a goldcard.
All the steps have been done on a windows.
1. Install android-sdk and superoneclick(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
2. Attach you Wildfire and use superoneclick to root(remember to set your device to debug mode)
3. Start adb shell from android-sdk and enter the following into adb shell:
cat /dev/mtd/mtd0 > /sdcard/misc.img
4. Now mount the sdcard on your computer and copy over the misc.img file to your computer.
5. Use the hex editor and open the misc.img file
6. Go to row eleven and edit the 2.22.405.1 or similar to 18.104.22.168 or similar depending on what image you want to use later
7. Save the misc.img and move it back to your sdcard
8. Download http://www.android-hilfe.de/attachme...lash_image.zip
and unzip it.
9. Copy the file flash-image to your sd card
10. Go back to adb shell and enter the following:
cat /sdcard/flash_image > /data/flash_image
input chmod 755 /data/flash_image
Now you are ready to restore your Wildfire with any 2.1 RUU so that you can use unrevoked afterwards.