[Guide][Updated]What is HSPL, MAGLDR, cLK, and CWM, and how to install them.?

OP T-Macgnolia

12th March 2014, 09:46 PM   |  #111  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Basically i am a new user on HTC-HD2.... Some days ago i have seen many problem with my HD2. so i want to get help to look this forum. here i get my problem solve... i am very happy to join here. And here i have seen guidelines that's are so much good.. thanks MOD's
14th March 2014, 01:54 PM   |  #112  
OK folks we are getting carried away with the basic "thank you" posts.

If you wish to thank the OP, please go back to the first post and click the button.

Thank you
Last edited by TonyStark; 14th March 2014 at 02:00 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TonyStark For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th March 2014, 10:23 PM   |  #113  
Flag Sarpol e zahab
Thanks Meter: 18

238 posts
More
Hi
All magldr options are gone.
How to fix it ???? Please

16th April 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #114  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
USA - Verizon
Thanks Meter: 14,352

8,383 posts
Donate to Me
Thumbs up Just click/tap Thanks
Good Afternoon!

Thread Cleaned.

If a post or thread is helpful, just click/tap thanks

This will help keep from cluttering the thread.

Thank you,

-Neo
The Following User Says Thank You to IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th July 2014, 02:56 AM   |  #115  
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
Okay, i just ordered an HTC HD2 off eBay and waiting for it to be shipped.....what if it doesn't have any of the SPL's listed....its a T-Mobile version. Do I flash a Stock WinMo ROM? If so, where would I get it, I have seen links on other forums/threads that go to the HTC site but the links are no longer active
20th July 2014, 08:24 AM   |  #116  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 337

1,878 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvdxploitr

Okay, i just ordered an HTC HD2 off eBay and waiting for it to be shipped.....what if it doesn't have any of the SPL's listed....its a T-Mobile version. Do I flash a Stock WinMo ROM? If so, where would I get it, I have seen links on other forums/threads that go to the HTC site but the links are no longer active

If T-Mobile USA version TMOUS with red/green-end/call buttons then be very careful what you flash or you will have a bricked device.
All major ROMs including original T-Mobile TMOUS are available in the HD2 wiki & will have active link or at least 1 active mirror.
Personally I would look at flashing stock rom first (if not already on it) to test device for few days to see seems good then perhaps go to a WM6.5.3 or 6.5.5 custom rom or if you must Android.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...OMs_.26_Radios
Last edited by Mister B; 20th July 2014 at 08:27 AM.
20th July 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #117  

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B

If T-Mobile USA version TMOUS with red/green-end/call buttons then be very careful what you flash or you will have a bricked device.
All major ROMs including original T-Mobile TMOUS are available in the HD2 wiki & will have active link or at least 1 active mirror.
Personally I would look at flashing stock rom first (if not already on it) to test device for few days to see seems good then perhaps go to a WM6.5.3 or 6.5.5 custom rom or if you must Android.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...OMs_.26_Radios

Thanks for that URL ....Which one should I load up? I am wanting to dual-boot b/c there are a couple Android apps I need on the phone.....I don't care if its dual-booting Android and WinMo 6.5 or if its taking it to Windows Phone 7.8 or even triple booting, but Android is a must....I have seen someone refer to 1.43 ROM I think.....
20th July 2014, 03:21 PM   |  #118  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)

1,878 posts
More
Personally I would go with a WM6.5 custom ROM such as >
Energy Reference 23699
or >
Standard WWE 3.14.405.2
Radios 2.12.50.02_2 or 2.15.50.14 are good ones.
Don't forget put HSPL on prior to any flashing.
Would not waste your time with WP7.8 . Simply not worth the hassle of bad battery life, buggy time working with it.
Easy to boot wm6.5 with Android on SD.
To be honest they do have some good full Android ROMs but I'm just not a big fan of Android.
I would also suggest testing device fully on rom it supplied with for wifi, BT, sound etc prior to any flashing as many HD2's on eBay can be a bit faulty ...
Last edited by Mister B; 20th July 2014 at 03:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mister B For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #119  

93 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B

Personally I would go with a WM6.5 custom ROM such as >
Energy Reference 23699
or >
Standard WWE 3.14.405.2
Radios 2.12.50.02_2 or 2.15.50.14 are good ones.
Don't forget put HSPL on prior to any flashing.
Would not waste your time with WP7.8 . Simply not worth the hassle of bad battery life, buggy time working with it.
Easy to boot wm6.5 with Android on SD.
To be honest they do have some good full Android ROMs but I'm just not a big fan of Android.
I would also suggest testing device fully on rom it supplied with for wifi, BT, sound etc prior to any flashing as many HD2's on eBay can be a bit faulty ...

i got my phone today...having issue with Wifi...it won't turn on, did a master reset.....
23rd July 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #120  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)

1,878 posts
More
What rom & radio on it & what version HD2 (need confirmed TMOUS or EU)
Many have poor or no Wifi as less than professional owners damage wifi antenna during a digitizer replacement.
Does BT work ok, does sim work ok & reception seem what you would expect ...
Hopefully your issue is bad rom/radio/SPL !

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread