Thread Closed

Just ordered my 8gb archos 70it...

OP iflip

4th April 2011, 09:42 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46

708 posts
Hey all. My device should be arriving within the next day or two. Been looking for a decent tab at this very price point. Been hearing good reviews about it. I'm pretty excited. I haven't had the time yet to thoroughly review much of the threads here. I just wanted to ask you guys to post some of the most useful links here so I can get a head start on my device. Much appreciated. Also i heard this device comes with root access but from reading a Lil from the thread, not full root. So can someone give me a brief overview of all of this devices dev accomplishments and capabilities with having full root? Thx.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk
5th April 2011, 12:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

52 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflip

Hey all. My device should be arriving within the next day or two. Been looking for a decent tab at this very price point. Been hearing good reviews about it. I'm pretty excited. I haven't had the time yet to thoroughly review much of the threads here. I just wanted to ask you guys to post some of the most useful links here so I can get a head start on my device. Much appreciated. Also i heard this device comes with root access but from reading a Lil from the thread, not full root. So can someone give me a brief overview of all of this devices dev accomplishments and capabilities with having full root? Thx.

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Best thing you can do is flash Urukdroid on it. Easy install, much smoother.

Think you need full root to run apps like Titanium Backup. You have it with the custom rom anyway once you flash.

Just dont sit on the bloody thing.

I'll do up a screen replacement thread if it ever arrives
7th April 2011, 12:37 AM   |  #3  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Fear the Clown
Flag Lake Ridge, Virginia
Thanks Meter: 2,342

5,860 posts
Donate to Me
More
Not dev. Please post in the correct sections.

On that note, thread closed.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread