-This is for de-odexed ROMs only!
-The settings app, made to work on the Tbolt, is linked below, under Installation Instructions.
This is a port of JSChiSurf's Notification Menu Power Control Widgets (thread here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...877003&page=13). It adds a set of widgets to your notification pulldown, which allows you to turn on/off various functions, such as GPS, Wifi, Bluetooth, flashlight, and adjust screen brightness, etc.
This mod will also give you a working 6-bar signal indicator, smooth sense icons and percentage battery. It will also allow for transparent notification pull down menu if you mod the appropriate PNG file in framework-res.apk. If you do not want these other mods, please feel free to remove them, or ask your favorite chef to do so.
And, of course, everyone is welcome to use/mod these in cooking their own ROMs/themes, etc. .
There are 2 looks right now (more to come), a stock look (screenshot on the left), and a themed look (screenshot on the right).
- 4g toggle isn't working yet.
- I had forgotten to replace the stock 20, 40, 60, and 80% battery images (so you wouldn't see percentages there, just the stock image), but this is now fixed. D'oh .
Warnings and Disclaimer
You flash this mod at your own risk. I am not responsible for anything that may occur to you or your phone as a result of flashing this mod. Further, be aware that this mod will replace a great deal of your phone's framework, thereby breaking any themes/mods you may have applied to your framework. I am not responsible for coordinating this mod with your themes/mods, but rather, the authors of such themes/mods are.
OK, enough of that, on to the goods...
Installation and Use Instructions
- Download stock version here: http://bit.ly/fCUbHq, or
- Download themed version here: http://bit.ly/hjoPVp
- Flash the zip via Rom Manager or Recovery.
- The zip will flash a file to /system/customization/ called "widget.txt" which you can edit and customize which toggles will show. YOu can also install JSChiSurf's PowerControlSettings, which lets you further customize your widgets, here: http://bit.ly/eOXcnE (NOte: This zip has been modified for the Tbolt, so use this one, not the one from JSChiSurf's thread).
JSChiSurf for the original port from CM to Sense, on which these are based, as well as the Settings app.
Ihtfp69 for reminding me that logcat is your friend.
Chingy for "moral support" and testing.
signals23 for the info on hiding the MRU.
jercik for his smooth sense status bar icons.
If I forgot anyone else, I apologize, and a PM will see things set straight.