FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

another[ROM] Spike Pure Gingerbread v2.0 [2.31.1400][GingerBread 2.3.3 without Sense]

92 posts
Thanks Meter: 8
 
By pollux1151, Member on 6th April 2011, 09:37 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1002671
from HTC desire forum

if you read the thread (page 10), some claimed to be working with HTC Inspire as well.
and user said it got great battery life.
Last edited by pollux1151; 6th April 2011 at 09:45 PM.
 
 
6th April 2011, 10:25 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.
6th April 2011, 10:31 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
I'm sorry I think I ment HSPA+ (if thats 4g) lol sorry. and another thing, when using this rom on the inspire the sound was not so great. For me at least.
11th April 2011, 01:45 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Huntsville
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDrakeMS

I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.

That's likely because the GB kernel source code has not been released so there aren't any custom kernels as of yet. Only customs out are for FroYo and thus incompatible with GB.
Last edited by HTCOmega; 11th April 2011 at 02:54 AM. Reason: Signature...*sigh*
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCOmega For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2011, 05:00 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
oh ok Thank you for the help. I never really notice that but it makes sense though. But beside that the roms works very well with the Inspire.
11th April 2011, 03:07 PM |#6  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Just started using this rom. Really like it so far.

I think I'm starting to prefer non sense roms, however, the sense dialer and camera are needed as they are much better than stock.
11th April 2011, 03:10 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Bradenton, FL
Thanks Meter: 312
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm

Just started using this rom. Really like it so far.

I think I'm starting to prefer non sense roms, however, the sense dialer and camera are needed as they are much better than stock.

Try Dialer One. It's an excellent AOSP dialer that is similar to the Sense one.
11th April 2011, 03:17 PM |#8  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtalum

Try Dialer One. It's an excellent AOSP dialer that is similar to the Sense one.

Thanks, will keep that in mind if I ever change to an aosp rom.
11th April 2011, 04:04 PM |#9  
harlenm's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 166
 
More
That was quick. Caller ID doesn't work with this rom. Doesn't recognize numbers that are in my contacts because some have a 1, some don't.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes