Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,205 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

another[ROM] Spike Pure Gingerbread v2.0 [2.31.1400][GingerBread 2.3.3 without Sense]

Tip us?

pollux1151
Old
(Last edited by pollux1151; 6th April 2011 at 09:45 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8
Default another[ROM] Spike Pure Gingerbread v2.0 [2.31.1400][GingerBread 2.3.3 without Sense]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1002671
from HTC desire forum

if you read the thread (page 10), some claimed to be working with HTC Inspire as well.
and user said it got great battery life.

MichaelDrakeMS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.

MichaelDrakeMS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I'm sorry I think I ment HSPA+ (if thats 4g) lol sorry. and another thing, when using this rom on the inspire the sound was not so great. For me at least.

HTCOmega
Old
(Last edited by HTCOmega; 11th April 2011 at 02:54 AM.) Reason: Signature...*sigh*
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelDrakeMS View Post
I actually used this ROM. It's very fast ans responsive but for some reason when I used it i never had HSUPA connection. It was always 3g. and another I notice when flashing other Kernels, it will boot and then go into a black screen and wont boot up from there. Other then that it is a great rom.
That's likely because the GB kernel source code has not been released so there aren't any custom kernels as of yet. Only customs out are for FroYo and thus incompatible with GB.
The Following User Says Thank You to HTCOmega For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MichaelDrakeMS
Old
Thanks Meter 0
oh ok Thank you for the help. I never really notice that but it makes sense though. But beside that the roms works very well with the Inspire.

harlenm
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Just started using this rom. Really like it so far.

I think I'm starting to prefer non sense roms, however, the sense dialer and camera are needed as they are much better than stock.

gtalum
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by harlenm View Post
Just started using this rom. Really like it so far.

I think I'm starting to prefer non sense roms, however, the sense dialer and camera are needed as they are much better than stock.
Try Dialer One. It's an excellent AOSP dialer that is similar to the Sense one.
Device: Samsung Galaxy Note II - i317 - AT&T
ROM: Stock Rooted AT&T I317-UCUCNE5

harlenm
Old
Thanks Meter 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtalum View Post
Try Dialer One. It's an excellent AOSP dialer that is similar to the Sense one.
Thanks, will keep that in mind if I ever change to an aosp rom.

harlenm
Old
Thanks Meter 131
That was quick. Caller ID doesn't work with this rom. Doesn't recognize numbers that are in my contacts because some have a 1, some don't.