I wrote this app to be unobtrusive by using minimum amount of screen space but at the same time be very easy and intuitive to use. If you use for couple of days you will understand how easy it is to use.
after you install the app you will see a blue area at the bottom of the screen, swipe left on this area to go back, swipe right for menu and gesture a up-arrow(^) for home.
I highly suggest that you try using different gesture length and speed, it is very sensitive at default settings.
- I picked the gestures which will have least conflict/collision so that when you gesture you don't have to worry that it might fire the wrong action. The aim was to make them error resistant and build user confidence in gesturing.
- you don't have to do complete swipe or draw arrow symbol correctly, just a small quick gesture will work.
- The swipes don't have to be perfectly horizontal, you can do them at an angle.
- Small swipe/gesture will also work, they don't have to do be as long as they were shown in screenshots.
- I didn't pick any complicated gestures because back, home and menu should be achievable with out giving a second thought, after couple of days the fingers should move with least effort and finger flexion and MUST be easier than pressing buttons.
Android market link
Need help or something is not working?
Support is built-in to the app, "Preferences->Help" will resolve most issues. If not resolved just contact me through "Preferences->Help->Contact Support" and I will be happy to resolve any issues. You can also use browser for FAQ / Common Issues for more info.
QR code link to both Pro and Lite version in android market app (or just search for "zmooth" in android market) :
Please check market for updates and changes.
Sorry for the quality, I never posted videos of phone screen's before, didn't know how difficult it is to capture these screen's on video.