Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,749 Members 50,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HTC buzz Wildfire in Hboot mode only

Tip us?
 
tskhatri
Old
(Last edited by tskhatri; 10th April 2011 at 07:59 AM.)
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
Default [Q] HTC buzz Wildfire in Hboot mode only

when I try to flash(with sdcard)(with .zip file ) , it say
sd cheking...
loading.. [PC49DIAG.zip]
no image!
loading.. [PC49DIAG.nbh]
no image!
loading.. [[PC49img.zip]
no image!
loading.. [[PC49img.nbh]
no image!

I succesffully flashed with (RUU_Buzz_hTC_Asia_India_1.25.720.1_Radio_13.45.55 .24_3.35.15.31_release_142213_signed.exe&send_file =yes[/url])

after that only HTC logo

again when remove Battery and insert it again shows me only Hboot mode( I cannot press volume up/down or press power in this hboot mode)

how can I revive it (unlock is different thing)

thank you and really helpful if some do help faster thanks again
 
Eddster3000
Old
#2  
Eddster3000's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 31
Posts: 166
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Eastbourne
How long are you allowing after flashing rom before pulling battery? It can take 10mins to boot up after a flash. Can be a scary wait but should be patient.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App
The Following User Says Thank You to Eddster3000 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
tskhatri
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddster3000 View Post
How long are you allowing after flashing rom before pulling battery? It can take 10mins to boot up after a flash. Can be a scary wait but should be patient.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA Premium App

I hardly allowed 2-3 minutes I will try again and port results

thank you.
 
tskhatri
Old
(Last edited by tskhatri; 10th April 2011 at 12:39 PM.)
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tskhatri View Post
I hardly allowed 2-3 minutes I will try again and port results

thank you.
I am waiting from last 60 minutes but still htc logo only@ screen after successfully flashed by rom file above I wrote.

Please guide what to do ?

thank in advance
bx19 Old
#5  
Guest
Thanks Meter
Posts: n/a
remove the sd card and usb cable if any. remove the battery and keep the phone for 20min. then put the battery only. donot insert sd card and donot connect usb cable. now switch on the phone. hope it works. if it worked, first format the phone. and then u can use it
 
tskhatri
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Sep 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatgaddameedi View Post
remove the sd card and usb cable if any. remove the battery and keep the phone for 20min. then put the battery only. donot insert sd card and donot connect usb cable. now switch on the phone. hope it works. if it worked, first format the phone. and then u can use it
I did actually remove battery and card and cable from 2 hours and now just insert battery

still its in Hboot mode.

some one suggest me I have to make a gold card from working android phone.

I am not able to find cid of my sd card.

thank for answer
 
bossko
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 14
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Piestany

 
DONATE TO ME
I have this hboot only wildfire too.
Did you solved this please?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...