I've just finished with my thesis, which is my very first Android game called Frame It!
This is an addictive logic game mainly developed for children but everybody will have fun with playing with it.
The main goal is to swap the original blocks by selecting areas which have the same color in all corners! In the first levels there are only two colors and fewer blocks but moving forward in the game you will really need to pay attention to solve the whole table.
Lots of devices are supported!
I've used AndEngine, which is a great tool to create 2D games for Android!
Frame It! website
I've also created a page on Facebook for Frame It!
Like it and don't miss any new informations or releases!
Frame It Facebook Page
It's available on Android Market as well!
QR Code for Android Market on the web:
Or link: Frame It! on Android Market
QR Code if you're on phone:
Wanna see a gameplay before installation? Check out the YouTube video:
For those of you're not able to play the YouTube video:
Please leave me feedback so that I can improve it and also make it much better! This great game will be much greater with your help!
Thank you guys!
Updates in v1.2
- Added support for Android 4+ devices
Updates in v1.1.1
- Galaxy Tab owners: now full screen is working!
- Atrix users: Text font has been replaced, now texts display as it should! (qHD screen issue)
- Install file is less with 0.5MB now!
Updates in v1.1
- Lot of people asked me about it so I added 5 extra levels! Are you quick enough to complete them?
- Now game can be paused by pressing the BACK button!
- A solid animation effect somewhere, you'll see!
- Several bugs fixed