MultiImagePicker Library for Multiple Image Selection

App developmentcan be done in more than a handful of ways. You can write every single … more

Shoot Troubles, Not Users w/ Alex Boag-Munroe – XDA:DevCon 2014

In presenting the various sessions from XDA:DevCon 2014, weve mainly … more

Oppo Releases ColorOS for the Find 5… Poorly

Almost every OEM has taken the liberty of creating its own incarnation of the Android OS. … more

XDA LG Development Challenge Winners

Almost 3months ago, we set out with LGto findtwo amazing apps that developers could put together … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

New Sense Features Debuting in EVO 3D

OP mlin

11th April 2011, 08:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,061

4,216 posts
More
I am not sure how credible this site is, but this sounds pretty interesting.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/mobile/63...-evo-3d-sprint

Nevermind, I guess this is all confirmed at the HTC website and probably in numerous reviews. My bad.

Check it out here:

http://www.htc.com/www/product/evo3d/overview.html

Video:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/22/h...irst-hands-on/

I realize now that some of this may be old news, but since I already created the thread, check out the links.
Last edited by mlin; 11th April 2011 at 09:01 PM.
12th April 2011, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag PA/MD
Thanks Meter: 140

1,980 posts
Donate to Me
More
I would love to get that map app... looks amazing.
saw this a when the htc page first went up.
Last edited by aimbdd; 12th April 2011 at 09:20 PM.
14th April 2011, 05:35 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 20

118 posts
More
I want to get my hands on the lockscreen editor!!
19th April 2011, 05:45 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 20

147 posts
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting
19th April 2011, 05:51 PM   |  #5  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 30

307 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svinyard

Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting

Google maps lied to me 1 time. I had to call the place for instructions and they said it happens all the time.
20th April 2011, 09:11 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
More
Cant wait
i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors
20th April 2011, 11:54 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 23

429 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgutz20

i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors

Just get a WiFi tab and tether with it phone, that's what I plan on doin

Sent from my Evo. Powered by MikFroyo, netarchy, XDA, and the tears of iPhone owners
3rd May 2011, 02:35 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 1

64 posts
More
As much as I love AOSP Android I think the extra features that HTC is including in Sense will make it worth keeping it stock (or at least close to it). I hate how long it takes to take a picture on my Heroc.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread