FORUMS

3D Printable Mobile Microscope? Nexus 7 Discontinued – XDA TV

The Nexus 7 2013 has been discontinued on the Google Store! That and … more

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

New Sense Features Debuting in EVO 3D

11th April 2011, 07:45 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,083

More
I am not sure how credible this site is, but this sounds pretty interesting.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/mobile/63...-evo-3d-sprint

Nevermind, I guess this is all confirmed at the HTC website and probably in numerous reviews. My bad.

Check it out here:

http://www.htc.com/www/product/evo3d/overview.html

Video:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/22/h...irst-hands-on/

I realize now that some of this may be old news, but since I already created the thread, check out the links.
Last edited by mlin; 11th April 2011 at 08:01 PM.

12th April 2011, 01:12 AM |#2  
Flag PA/MD
Thanks Meter: 140

Donate to Me
More
I would love to get that map app... looks amazing.
saw this a when the htc page first went up.
Last edited by aimbdd; 12th April 2011 at 08:20 PM.
14th April 2011, 04:35 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
I want to get my hands on the lockscreen editor!!
19th April 2011, 04:45 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting
19th April 2011, 04:51 PM |#5  
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 30

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by svinyard

Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting

Google maps lied to me 1 time. I had to call the place for instructions and they said it happens all the time.
20th April 2011, 08:11 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Cant wait
i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors
20th April 2011, 10:54 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgutz20

i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors

Just get a WiFi tab and tether with it phone, that's what I plan on doin

Sent from my Evo. Powered by MikFroyo, netarchy, XDA, and the tears of iPhone owners
3rd May 2011, 01:35 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
As much as I love AOSP Android I think the extra features that HTC is including in Sense will make it worth keeping it stock (or at least close to it). I hate how long it takes to take a picture on my Heroc.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread