Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,490 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Sense Features Debuting in EVO 3D

Tip us?

mlin
Old
(Last edited by mlin; 11th April 2011 at 08:01 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1011
Default New Sense Features Debuting in EVO 3D

I am not sure how credible this site is, but this sounds pretty interesting.

http://www.gizmocrunch.com/mobile/63...-evo-3d-sprint

Nevermind, I guess this is all confirmed at the HTC website and probably in numerous reviews. My bad.

Check it out here:

http://www.htc.com/www/product/evo3d/overview.html

Video:

http://www.engadget.com/2011/03/22/h...irst-hands-on/

I realize now that some of this may be old news, but since I already created the thread, check out the links.
2.5 New Members: Treat new members the way you would have liked to have been treated when you were a new member.
Provide the new members with guidance, advice and instruction always with respect and courtesy.

Device: HTC One M8

aimbdd
Old
(Last edited by aimbdd; 12th April 2011 at 08:20 PM.)
Thanks Meter 140

DONATE TO ME
I would love to get that map app... looks amazing.
saw this a when the htc page first went up.
Evo 3D
Epic Touch

2.3 ghz quad core macbook pro!

TheSobadef
Old
Thanks Meter 20
I want to get my hands on the lockscreen editor!!

svinyard
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting

toxicfumes22
Old
Thanks Meter 30

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by svinyard View Post
Looks like they may have their own version of google maps/navigation. Not sure how I feel about that...I really like Google Nav as it's up to date and does all that stuff already. With the new vector graphics, once you load your route, you can turn off your data and it will do just fine unless you missed your route. You can preview your route by tapping on the banner etc.

never the less, interesting
Google maps lied to me 1 time. I had to call the place for instructions and they said it happens all the time.

jgutz20
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default Cant wait

i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors

Eat it iPhone
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgutz20 View Post
i've been living under a rock, and only today saw that the Evo is releasing a 3d version.. just like when i got my Evo, i will be getting the Evo3d on release day! some very impressive upgraded specs even if you dont care about the 3d Screen!. I've been waiting for an HTC Tablet but after all this wait, will only have a 7" tablet to show for it... argh! i may be getting another competitors
Just get a WiFi tab and tether with it phone, that's what I plan on doin

Sent from my Evo. Powered by MikFroyo, netarchy, XDA, and the tears of iPhone owners
Nexus 5 32GB
Stock ROM
Unlocked/Rooted
TWRP

kurtosterhage
Old
Thanks Meter 1
As much as I love AOSP Android I think the extra features that HTC is including in Sense will make it worth keeping it stock (or at least close to it). I hate how long it takes to take a picture on my Heroc.