- Select or ignore events based on calendar, event type and keywords
- Turn ringer back on after event ends
- Silence phone before meeting starts, delay turning ringer back on in case meeting runs long
- Only turns ringer off when ringer is set to Normal
- Does not keep turning ringer off if you manually set it back to normal during a meeting
Beta Version 1.5.3-beta2
The beta version (which gets hotfixes and features first) is distributed through the Google Play beta-testers program and involves 3 simple steps:
- Join the Busy Me Users community on Google+.
- Opt-in to become a beta tester.
- Download Busy Me 1.5.3-beta2 on Google Play Store.
Production Version 1.5.3
Download Busy Me 1.5.2 on Google Play.
Using the "Use Keywords" Feature
1. Add "#busy" anywhere in your event's Description field.
2. Or, add your own list of keywords to look for in the event's Title (e.g., doctor, class, game, etc). Just separate your keywords by a comma and avoid anything that isn't a letter or number.
NOTE: Enabling the keywords feature forces you to use keywords all the time.
What is the difference between a Free/Available and Busy event?
By default, Busy Me looks for events with the "Show me as" option set to "Busy" rather than "Available." When you create an event, it is set to busy by default. You need to set your events to available when you don't mind being bothered. An example is a calendar reminder to feed your cats.
How to set your Calendar events to Busy or Free/Available
Option 1: From your phone:
1. Edit or create an event.
2. Press Menu button > Show more options.
3. Now you will see the "Show me as" option.
Option 2: From your PC:
1. Browse to http://google.com/calendar.
2. Edit or create an event.
3. At the bottom, you will see the "Show me as" option.