[APP] LazyDroid Web Desktop - Beta

OP CloudsITA

12th April 2011, 05:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 39

91 posts
An incredible web application that allows to take the control of you mobile phone from Wifi/Internet/Usb connection, simply using your web browser and accessing a website. You will have several apps to access different services on your Android device. The software is under development and this is a beta version, so please send me an email for every bug you found, or if you want other features.

Applications:
- Sms: You can send your sms via web interface, just like from your phone. Autocomplete, mass-messages, and other features.
- Contacts: You can see the contacts present on your phone, adding or deleting phone numbers and emails.
- Call Handler: When your phone starts to ring you will see it on your Web Desktop, and you can decide to answer (With speakerphone or headset of your phone), refuse the call or silence the ringer. You can also call a contact using the apposite icon or a phone number.
- Camera: You can see the camera of your phone (this function now works alson on Internet Explorer)
- Remote View: You can see the screen of your device and eventually take screenshot. Needs root permissions.
- Sensors: You can see the values of the sensors of your phone. You will find a compass that shows the orientation of your phone and a Google Maps showing the position based on Network or GPS.
- Clipboard: You can see and set the clipboard of your phone absolutely in real time.

More features are coming, so please stay tuned and give me five stars for this project, if you like.

Please do not use Internet Explorer 9 because of some javascript issues.

Market link
Last edited by orb3000; 11th October 2011 at 06:33 PM. Reason: TAG!
The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to CloudsITA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th April 2011, 06:58 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 14

110 posts
More
No links?
No links?? No references??
12th April 2011, 07:44 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 43

361 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderror

No links?? No references??

Search the market. I only played with it for a few minutes, but it seems to offer more features than some other similar apps out there.
12th April 2011, 08:10 PM   |  #4  
Flag Trento
Thanks Meter: 203

2,169 posts
More
https://market.android.com/details?i...azyDroidServer

If anyone needs...
I'm going to try and test, thanks!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teorouge For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2011, 04:53 PM   |  #5  
OP Member

91 posts
Very sorry... i'm a new user on xda so i cannot post link until i reach 8 posts .... so thanks for posting :) ... i'm still doing betatesting but i've other features ready to implement...
The Following User Says Thank You to CloudsITA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2011, 05:17 PM   |  #6  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 514

1,667 posts
More
Remote view is upside down for me on Dell Streak with StreakDroid. Other than that, it's golden.
13th April 2011, 06:58 PM   |  #7  
OP Member

91 posts
yes... on some device frame buffer is rotated of 180 degree... but i've already provided the fix for this on my dev version... i think i will release the update in this week!
Thanks for you reporting!
The Following User Says Thank You to CloudsITA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2011, 11:04 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
How do you use this? I've tried connecting to the ip address shown when i run the app.
14th April 2011, 12:06 AM   |  #9  
Flag Bracknell
Thanks Meter: 59

456 posts
More
Is IE needed for remote view to work?

It's all skewed on Firefox 4
14th April 2011, 05:52 AM   |  #10  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 514

1,667 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skymera

Is IE needed for remote view to work?

It's all skewed on Firefox 4

I dont think so. I tried everything on Chrome and it works fine. Did you change the setting from 16-bit to 32-bit? If not, do it

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread