[app]Maxthon Mobile Browser - v2.2 Build 2782 - NEW ADD-ONS FRAMEWORK
Maxthon Mobile Browser
Current Version 2.2 build 2782
We recently launched our mobile browser, and would love to hear what you guys think about it. I believe if our app will NOT achieve any success if we do not pay very very close attention to our users. We have to thank all of the wonderful folks here at XDA who provided many great suggestions to our product. The suggestions/comments are extremely useful and valuable.
- Sync to the Cloud - Your bookmarks/favorites travel with you from desktop to mobile.
- Theme/Skin - Ever-growing collection of skins that can customize your browser the way you like it
- WWW/WAP switch - Switch between www and WAP versions of the web at your fingertip
- RSS reader widget - Find, manage and read your favorite content quickly and easily
- Speed Dial - Quick access of the best sites on the web.
- Download Manager - Makes it easy to sort, schedule and grab the downloads you need: wherever, whenever.
- Super Gesture - Use touch screen commands to surf with your fingertips.
- Tab browsing - Powerful tab management that puts your mobile screen to maximum use.
- Amazing speed - Get websites super fast.
- Powerful personalization - Avatars and more.
Build 2782 adds the following features & improvements:
+Added brand new add-ons framework
+Three new add-ons: Bookmark Backup, Webpage Snapshot, Task Killer
+Added search button in homepage toolbar
*Provided better tips/messaging in address bar
*Fixed unable to cancel gesture bug
*Fixed other crash related bugs
X clear history and cache when exit
+ options to set your own gesture
+ flash support
- user definable cache size/memory usage settings
- user bookmarks available for quick access selection (already available in PC version)
- ad block
- load page in “overview” default but have user disable button
- menu button brings back url window, tabs and buttons
- user customizable themes
- enable/disable floating buttons
- needs finger friendly text selection (Miren)
- allow for multiple account syncs (google, aol, yahoo, etc)
- new tab “+” needs to be next to current tab
- enable/disable input box zoom
- user definable “double tap” zoom percentage
Special thanks to Lokifish Marz (Russ) for helping out with the template of this page, as well as many, many suggestions related to this product.