"Regina 3D Launcher
A launcher that uses pure 3D graphics has arrived.
Regina 3D Launcher has exciting and dynamic 3D effects for your pleasure.
Browsing workspaces, creating shortcuts, and removing widgets have gotten a little bit more fun.
And that's not all, we have more great features that you might be interested.
Now experience the excitement and fun you can have with all the cool features in Regina.
Video demo of Regina Launcher can be found on YouTube.
* Highlighted Features
- Intuitive 3D workspace browser
- Separate wallpaper for each workspace
- Secret workspaces where you can hide some of your app shortcuts and widgets for your privacy
- Regina widgets (full 3D widgets)
- All widgets and shortcuts can be positioned freely without much restrction in workspaces
- Uninstall apps from workspace directly
- Pleasant visual effects
- First of all, select "Version x.x.x" item in Regina Settings menu and update all app in list.
- Supports Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread and tested on Galaxy Tab too.
- Live Wallpaper is not supported because of performance issue.
- Because Regina 3D Launcher is pure 3D graphics, your device must have a decent graphics chip to gain usable performance."
Using for a little bit and very cool and smooth as well. And apparently it's also open source I think, for themes and such.
Their channel shows that these guys have made/ are working on other cool stuff...: http://www.youtube.com/user/NemusTech#p/