5,600,123 Members 40,890 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[DEV][ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2.0 (Android 2.3.7)

Tip us?
 
AkkiandDefy
Old
#61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 446
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Recklinghausen, Germany
@ Developers, please help him making everything work
because if he must make all alone, he must spend a lot time at it, or?
 
iaio72
Old
#62  
iaio72's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 878
Posts: 1,327
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkkiandDefy View Post
@ Developers, please help him making everything work
because if he must make all alone, he must spend a lot time at it, or?
sorry, but for now im working on defyfroyosense by dexter!
Google "Mako&Maguro"
Purity for Maguro
Purity for Mako




if you like my work, offer me a redbull!
Follow me on my Forum.
 
dumrul
Old
#63  
dumrul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 147
Join Date: Feb 2011
Cool Iam so happy Iam waiting for your work yeah awesome

Send from my brain using Tapatalk
 
AkkiandDefy
Old
#64  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 55
Posts: 446
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Recklinghausen, Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaio72 View Post
sorry, but for now im working on defyfroyosense by dexter!
But this is way better than a Defyfroyosense, isn't it?
 
paijho158
Old
#65  
Member
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 75
Join Date: Feb 2010
@quark.. check your build.prop there's some line that said "cdma", this is maybe the reason libril.so didn't work.
 
iaio72
Old
#66  
iaio72's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 878
Posts: 1,327
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Rome

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkkiandDefy View Post
But this is way better than a Defyfroyosense, isn't it?
but for now, with froyo we have all drivers, for gingerbread i dont know!
Google "Mako&Maguro"
Purity for Maguro
Purity for Mako




if you like my work, offer me a redbull!
Follow me on my Forum.
 
marhensa
Old
#67  
marhensa's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1132
Posts: 1,916
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by paijho158 View Post
@quark.. check your build.prop there's some line that said "cdma", this is maybe the reason libril.so didn't work.
yea, i see that too..

# Default network type.
# 4 => CDMA / EVDO.
ro.telephony.default_network=4

# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310004
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Verizon
ro.cdma.homesystem=64,65,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83
ro.cdma.data_retry_config=default_randomization=20 00,0,0,120000,180000,540000,960000
ro.cdma.otaspnumschema=SELC,1,80,99

| Google Android Phone | Google Nexus 4 | it's Android | it's Google | it's NEXUS | Nexus FTW! |
| [KitKat 4.4 - Cataclysm ROM |
| Latest Semaphore KK 4.4 Kernel |

 
antony.ps
Old
#68  
antony.ps's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 246
Posts: 359
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Florianópolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by marhensa View Post
yea, i see that too..

# Default network type.
# 4 => CDMA / EVDO.
ro.telephony.default_network=4

# ADDITIONAL_BUILD_PROPERTIES
ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310004
ro.cdma.home.operator.alpha=Verizon
ro.cdma.homesystem=64,65,76,77,78,79,80,81,82,83
ro.cdma.data_retry_config=default_randomization=20 00,0,0,120000,180000,540000,960000
ro.cdma.otaspnumschema=SELC,1,80,99
According to this post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...81&postcount=3 the correct value is 3 (GSM auto mode). Will try this when I come home
 
NU_User
Old
(Last edited by NU_User; 13th April 2011 at 08:16 PM.)
#69  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 140
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by iaio72 View Post
sorry, but for now im working on defyfroyosense by dexter!
Ok Gingerbread is newer as Froyo but for me the device speed/response is the most important part. I've for now FroyoSense 0.2 on my Defy because with 1,2 GHZ i've a Quadrant benchmark from ~2500. If i use my Defy only with 800 Mhz got a Quadrant benchmark from ~1750, this is very impressive and you can see and feel the speed (for example Motonav).

So i'm really really wait for your Build, of course one from the most wanted ROM.
 
vick33
Old
#70  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 59
Posts: 320
Join Date: Dec 2010
can someone reupload the zip the link is dead. thx

Tags
100% no motoblur crap!, 2.3.4, beta, cm7, defy cm7, defy cyanogenmod, defy this !, epsilon3, epsylon3 also did this, knightlys, knightlys?nightlys knubs!, mb525, motorola defy, motorola should pay quarx, quarx, quarx > chuck norris, quarx for president, quarx for world emperor, quarx is our hero, quarx pown motorola, quarx rocks, quarx rules, quarx the awesome, quarx the defied messiah!, quarx the sole deity
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes